How to not view these people as desperate and sad... People who like to drink (alcohol)?

No offence to you guys who drink but I've always viewed peoplw who drink as sad, pathetic and desperate.

How do I change this? I can't stand anyone whi drinks.

Any suggestions?

thankyou

Most Helpful Guy

• You needn't change it. You just need to be personable.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly we don't care what you think, we just like to have fun. What you do is your problem.

• So you HAVE to be drunk to have fun?

Maybe that's because you're personality is boring as sh** when you're sober and thats why you need alcohol

Also I never meant my question to be mean because I know that not all people who drink are desperate or sad it's just i can't stop thinking it when someone drinks.

• It's not my fault really. I have friends that say they only drink at parties and they drink everyday.

Question: Is that a grounder from 'the 100' in your profile pic?

• It's not your fault you think what you think, sure. And you think what they do, applies to everyone in the whole world?

No, it's Ragnar Lothbrok from "Vikings"

• is ok, i can't stand anyone with a moralising, judgmental attitude either.

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone has their own individual views - Maybe try niot to be so judgmental about it - Live and let live

• why do you think they're sad and pathetic?

• View them as people who are having short term fun.