A war between Russia and China who would win?

• China
    71% (5)65% (13)67% (18)Vote
  • Russia
    29% (2)35% (7)33% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|16

Most Helpful Guy

• China has the largest army in the world and more or probably equal amounts of nukes as Russia. Due to China's economic strength it will get more support from other countries while Russia may get isolated after annexation of Crimea. So yeah China would win.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• That's hard to say. China has tricks up its sleeve and Russia can be pretty relentless. That would be a sight. They might end up nuking each other in the end though :/

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• ''If World War 3 is fought with Nuclear Weapon's, World war IV will be fought with sticks and stones''
    www.shake-z.com/.../...c1ab20d578ebbf58c213f79.jpg

There is no winner in a war between nations that both posses nuclear weapons. Its called ''Mutually Assured Destruction''. If one nations nukes the other, It will nuke it back, And then other countries will start nuking, Until finally you have every country on earth in a smolering ruin of radiation.
    Noone can win a war of such.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ignore that picture^^

• With nukes both would be destroyed. Without nukes I would say Russia. Invading Russia is pretty much a death trap do to their weather. Russia also has more influence in Europe , which I am sure would be a great help.

0|0
    0|0
  • China. Between the population and the slightly more up to date military tech, they have a pretty massive advantage. Probably even enough to get round the terrain advantage russia has.

... Wanna get challenging? India V China. Oooh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say China

0|0
    0|0
  • I got China as the last nation standing their hackers, nukes, weapons, numbers, tip it in their favor. Plus, if the west, mainly the US, gets involved they could just call up those debits and destroy our economy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoever the UK and USA chose to join forces with

0|0
    0|2
  • Probably America would turn up late and claim the victory..

1|0
    0|0
  • China is way richer but Russia has a bigger army but in 5 years that can change under an impending war. So it depends

0|0
    0|0
  • Without nukes... Probably Russia or China or Russia again... Or China. I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just mutual exchange of nukes. Meh. There would be no winner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Russia. Fairly heavy tech advantage over China...

0|0
    0|0
  • Russia. Larger army, more nukes.

0|0
    0|0
  • China tbh!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Who will win if Russia and China have a war? The west.

0|2
    0|0
    • I would have given mho but too late

• Actually... no one. Most of us would be dead...

0|1
    0|0