Girls, from start to finish how long does it take for you to get ready for a date?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm maybe around an hour

What Girls Said 21

• About 30 to 40 minutes if I have an outfit picked out.

• Probably like 1 hour and a half? Of course every girl would be nervous to go on a date. I get nervous attending my school band concerts! In result of my anxiety, I tend to dress up earlier than I should, and because of the extra time, I start looking for better outfits after I think my current attire is distasteful.
    We can't all look like Beyonce.

• Like a half hour tops.

• Hometown, because that shows I am well respected and admired.

I don't want my face in people's pockets
    :p

• I need to blow dry my hair otherwise it stays wet for like ages :p drying takes about 25-30 minutes, so in total I would say an hour. But only if I'm going all out

• I like to take my time plus I overthink stuff a lot so it takes me the least an hour and the most four hours.

• Never been in an actual date. But it doesn't take me very long to get ready so yeah.

• It depends! If I'm going to wear a dress or I'm going to have "action" later 2-3 hours, I want to look perfect. If I'm going to go out to a club or a fancy restaurant or the guy really like me 2 hours, if I'm going to go out to a park or with his friends too more than 1 hour but less than 2.

• Two hours.

• If that includes showering, 2 hours.

• an hour? Hour and a half if it is a fancy place.

• An hour maximum.

• 30 minutes WHEN I know in advance exactly what I am wearing :)

• Not very long, the most has been 45 minutes.

• If I have to wash my hair about 1 hour, if I've already washed it, probably 20 minutes

• About an hour including the shower. I love my shower. Lol

• one hour or so

• Depends on the date and where we're going anywhere from fifteen minutes to like a half hour?

• About 2 hours 

• Two hours or maybe three. It's never one hour :D

• 2 hours. One hour maybe