What do you hate the most about yourself?

Not exactly "hate" but more like "dislike" about yourself

• my looks.. I'm not that good looking
    26% (9)29% (6)27% (15)Vote
  • I'm not good dealing with the other sex
    3% (1)19% (4)9% (5)Vote
  • i have some personality issues
    24% (8)19% (4)22% (12)Vote
  • all
    18% (6)19% (4)18% (10)Vote
  • none.. I'm simply happy with myself :)
    29% (10)14% (3)24% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate myself because:

I'm Introverted
    I'm a geek in one subject which makes my humour sucks
    I'm a pussy to approach girls and ask them out
    I have a low-self esteem which has been improved a bit recently but it still sucks
    I don't go out much as I hate Clubs/Pubs and those making this places bad to find a relationship in the first place
    I hate my tummy even tho I'm a slim guy
    I hate myself when I'm too nice to a girl I like and she doesn't even notice it
    I hate myself for being a gentleman even tho I'm still a gentleman (opening door for girls and letting them to pass first etc)
    My character sucks so much, I guess I could find more but I can't think of any more at the moment, basically speaking I'm the guy which no women finds anything attractive in me.

The only positive side of me I know is that some women/girls says that I'm average or above average in appearance but as you know appearance is just appearance and it will eventually gone over the years.

1|0
    0|0
    • Alo the another and last positive thing I know about myself is being mature as for my age. by the way I'm 21.

What Girls Said 19

• My looks would be the thing I dislike the most I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • There shouldn't be anything that we hate about ourselves, and if we just carry this on for the rest of our lives then we'll be living a woe. Acceptance is the key to happiness, this is when you truly ignore the bad aspects of yourself and better yet--instead of despising who you are you can strive for who you can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have said other. I have trouble making friends with Americans, even though I was very popular back in high school in Taiwan. Also I'm a little self conscious due to mommy issues of having a strict Chinese mother haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm very shy. I wish I were better at talking to new people and making friends.

1|1
    0|0
  • I dislike how passive I am, and am easily intimidated. Aside from that, I'm satisfied with everything else for the most part.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm like uber skinny and no body hardly looks in my direction because i have no boobs or butt like what the hell? why does it matter? Also why do people act differently when girls wear make up? Some boys say "take it off you look good without it" but some don't say a thing?

0|0
    1|0
  • My body and weight im to hell skinny and i kinda dislike when my man likes curvy girls seriously it hurts to see i can't give him boobs ass or cuves

0|1
    1|0
  • My insecurities

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish I had more perseverence

0|0
    0|0
  • My looks. I'm extremely disappointed with my looks

0|0
    1|0
  • That I am perfect :(

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm stubborn

0|0
    0|0
  • None
    Feeling great

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a lot... both looks and personality wise I suppose

0|0
    1|0
  • Im lazy but I'm happy with myself :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the way my face looks :/ And I don't exactly have the best luck with guys either

0|0
    1|0
  • I have bipolar issue. I hate it when my mood swings and I couldn't control it.

0|0
    0|0
  • My weight. My eating disorder. My general inability to start school until the fall.

0|0
    0|0
  • My biggest problem is that I have some self destructive behaviors I can't shake. Not sleeping, drugs, lazyness ya know

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• i need to get bigger stronger faster and more flexible
    i also need to get smarter, more knowledgeable, and gain wisdom from experience

i hate feeling weak, but i know i can be strong!

1|0
    0|0
  • A version of E - I am more happy than unhappy with myself at the moment

0|0
    0|0
  • Few things I wish I could change about my appearance, but there's no changing them so I gotta deal with it lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably my height, but oh well

1|0
    0|0
  • i don;t hate anything about myself. i have flaws, like being lazy or sometimes rude, ubt then who doesn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • -shrugs- nothing really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate my toenails. So hard to cut when it gets long

0|0
    1|0
  • sexuality probably

0|0
    1|0
  • My face :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I don't say enough or say too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate my body

1|0
    0|0