Is my drawing good?

my boyfriend likes furries and if you dont know what a furry is its an anime character that an animal but has human characteristics and i drew him a furry to go with a ring i bought him. What do you guys think? Give it to him? or toss it and start a new one?
Is my drawing good?

Most Helpful Guy

• Practice make the master. Not bad, keep drawing.

What Guys Said 12

• I think it is really good

• Absolutely it is

• everything looks good, but the hair tie, it kinda looks like it doesn't belong there. Plus even with the hair tie the hair does not curve in.

• I haven't seen a cat with boobs before.

• XD look up furries just be careful not to look up hentai furries lmao its an anime thing

• LOL too late.. I already saw the furry cats with boobs.

• lmao just be careful with the hentai ones XD those you would probably be like omg wtf did I just look at XD

• You've got talent, I give you that

• haha thank you XD

• that's strange... Maybe you had to work up to it

• Hehe
      Crazy Artist in the making

• Yes very good

• Looks great if you ask me, but I don't think furry has boobs this large.

• I would say yes ;) cute one

• Looks good.

• holy boobs

• You have no idea how long it took me to draw those dang things XD

• give it to him.

Are furries zoophiles? or do they have leanings that way? I always wondered...

• No. So much of the media is "furry" and nobody seems to notice anyway. We anthropomorphize EVERYTHING from animals to cars, to robots, to... sponges...

• lol uhm he was referring to spongebob so I replied to him

• ahh... had me confused there - ty

• Oh nice an Asian wolf with boobs. Good job man, very autistic.

• lmao thanks dude XD

• Add a bow tie to it. Who will say no to a big tittay Asian wolf with autism wearing a bow tie- only a true assgerm will say no

• The wolf doesn't have autism XD unless it looks that bad._. its just supposed to be a female Asian wolf lmao I might add a bow tie lmao

What Girls Said 8

• Pretty good for a 15 year old, but look up some references and you could improve it even more.
    Take a ruler and measure straighten out the eyes abd ears, fluff out the pony tail where it's fastened, ink it if you know how and it should look pretty good.
    (Art student)

• Im going into art school pretty soon too so thanks for the tips!

• I didn't know there were high schools for art in America!
      Anyway good luck it's a lot of fun, soon enough you'll go from this to good damn photo realism... Well maybe not but trust me you'll try.

• Im a college/highschool student lol

• There are different styles to drawing. And I think yours is pretty good in this style.

:) Give it to him, it will make him happy.

• LOL... i was serious when i was looking at it.. and those boobs.. they just made me laugh.. a lot.. but still. it is not bad

• That is amazing!! You certainly have some talent! Anyone should be thrilled to be given this. I wish I could capture an expression like this picture has!! Signed and dated? Is the date correct?

• its not bad! the eyes look a little bit off and the ears are a little uneven but not bad. the hair is pretty good

• she's kinda at an awkward angle she's like leaning to the right and forward

• you're welcome

• Those boooooo000Bs haha
    but sure, you're better at drawing "furries" than me

• haha it's cute give it to him.

• I'd give it to him.
    But if you think that You can do better, I'd start over ^^