Were Ross and Rachel On A Break?

Were Ross and Rachel On A Break?

• They were on a BREAAAAK!
  • They were NOT on a BREAAAK!
  • K, go to your happy place asker.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• They were on a break!

• I am team Ross on this one - They were on a BREAAAAK!

• Are you from China? Because China is the only place where Friends is still super popular.

• What! really? I look at it every night! lol I thought it was still a thing.

• They were on a break, but nevertheless Ross screwed that one up big time.

• They were on break,, but we shouldn't be ;)

• Technically they were on a break.

• No, they were not on a break. Anybody who thinks there are "breaks" are delusional, just like people who think guys and girls can be "just friends" DE-LU-SIO-NAL

• might be, technically they were on a break, morally Ross was in the wrong imho.

• He knew she wanted to be with him all along, yet, he went and slept with another girl. He knew better

What Girls Said 6

• They were on a break, and they were both in the wrong. Being on a break doesn't automatically mean that you're allowed to screw around with everything that moves. But neither does it mean that you can expect the other to do exactly as you're THINKING if you're not actually setting any clear rules and boundaries as to how this break will work. If Rachel didn't want him screwing around with other people, she should have told him so and not just assumed that he wouldn't do it. And Ross shouldn't have assumed that Rachel would be ok with him having sex with that girl if they didn't set any rules. You'd think that if he really liked her, he wouldn't have wanted to screw around with anyone else, despite being drunk (?) and on a break.

What they should have done is sat down with each other and set the boundaries. Meaning, they would still be together, just on a break, hence no sex with anyone else allowed. It would be time apart for them to figure things out, while still being committed to each other. But since they didn't do that, both of them were in the wrong, made some stupid assumptions and then wanted to blame the other for the mistake they made TOGETHER. Pff.

• I always thought so. Rachel was kind of awful.

• Yes... yes they were...
    Why is this a question?

• Yes, they were on a break.

• I do not know who Ross and Rachel are.

• Break or no break they were not broken up. Great question by the way