Anyone here speak spanish? (Mexico Spanish not spain)?

Would anyone that's fluent want to pm me and just have conversations in spanish? I'm getting rusty and this seems like the best and most interesting way to practice. Thanks!

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I'm from Spain, so I speak perfect Spanish, but not Mexican Spanish. I don't know why you'd rather learn Mexican Spanish though.

1|0
    0|1
    • It's because of where I live. I'm right on the edge of Mexico so it's much more practical to learn the Mexican dialect

• Show All
    • @Mariyah99 Yeah we do, there are some words that are different, especially expressions, but it's just like British and Americans, they understand each other, but they have different accents and use some words differently.

• Ah makes sense ^^ thank you!

What Guys Said 8

• Just basic stuff, my conversational Spanish is not that great, I've on more then one occasion had to get my Spaniard friend Ricardo to translate for me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl you want to talk to is @cl_517 she is half mexican.

0|0
    0|0
  • um maybe PiuBelloAMante

0|0
    0|0
  • Hablo un poco pero no es mi prima lengua.

Puedo ayudate si necesitas.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was gonna say no but ask do you but u already answered that Q

0|0
    0|0
  • Me no hablo espanol.

Or uhm... something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spanish yeah :/

0|0
    0|0
  • No sorry. I only speak California Spanish

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Soy Mexicana. Pues, naci en los Estados Unidos, pero mis padres son de Mexico y no hablan el ingles. Yo puedo ayudarte señorita :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hola, yo soy mexicana y con gusto te puedo ayudar :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sí hablo español muy bien, porque mi mamá y papá no hablan el inglés muy bien.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha meeeeeee! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not speak Spanish even though I take a Spanish class. I just know enough to pass with a good grade.

0|0
    0|0