Questions for the ladies, but all may answer: What do girls do with their hair when going to the Hairdresser?

But some women, keep their hair long... just the points? Dye? Meow?

So my dear ladies of GaG.. What do you ask the hairdresser to do to your hair usually?

Most Helpful Girl

• I ask the hairdresser to cut my fringe back so I can see, style it again, and cut the ends to about midway down my neck. I dye mine at home.

• Oh fringe is the hair on the front? (I'm learning a lot of new terms here)
      And cutting the ends is basically, keeping the same hair model/hair style?

• Slopes was probably a bad word for it :P I meant that it has different layers, so it doesn't all look one level. It goes down in layers, short to long. These pictures probably show that better than I can describe:

www.weddingavatar.com/.../...or-layered-hair-3.jpg

thewowstyle.com/.../...rstyles-with-bangs-2015.jpg

• Oh short and long locks?
      That first picture, the hairstyle goes really well on her

What Girls Said 7

• If I want a different shape them I usually brig in a pic and ask them to cut it. I usually trim my own hair so I reels come in for that.
    I also color my own hair don't need help with that.
    My sister bleached er hair to a blondish shape so she comes in often to get her roots touched up.

• My hair is very long and thick and I'm going to keep it that way. I won't let her do layers or anything. Just an inch off every few months.

• I have a bob which I'm growing out a bit. I ask for a trim, to clean up the layers and reshape.

• Right now I'm not cutting it at all. I'm letting it grow out. I usually cut, color, style my own hair. I used to have it dyed bright pink.

• I don't know man. I die and cut it myself, there's never been a reason to go. But I know people can get waxed, haircut, died, highlighted, lowlighted and whatever. Also some people go to have their hair done up for events

• I just ask for a trim, two inches at the most... that way the dead ends are cut off and it allows my hair to grow better... it's not necessarily noticeable though, so you wouldn't suspect anything :/

• i just went to the salon today ! i keep the length and just have the bangs cut + treatment

What Guys Said 3

• Every girl has different needs and desires when it comes to hair

• just wot guys do... ask her how she wants their hair.
    "i want my hair like this: *show-pics*

• Usually dye man or something expensive; I know because I pay for it with my SO