Guys, Have you ever noticed, in most instances when you see a heavy girl and a skinny girl together, the heavy girl will in most instances be taller?

Is it just me but in most cases when you see a heavy and skinny girl together the heavy girl will in most instances be taller making the skinny one look tiny beside her.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Heavy girls ate a lot so had all the nutrition and mass put into their body to grow the best. Previous generations being malnourished is speculated to be why modern people are taller. Maybe a similar principle applies to fat girls. Also there's what anon said about estrogen and testosterone levels.

What Guys Said 9

• noticed dat as well... but i guess this is happenin coz tall gals don't mind much bout their weight (i assume) coz if they gain weight it won't b as visible as it'd b in a shorter gal

• Can't say I have noticed that but I will do a bit of people watching later on to check it out

• Not necessarily, but I guess so

• The variables!

• to be honest, not really, there are fat people, there are thin people, there are fit people and height has nothing to do with that

• never noticed before, but thinking of it... yeah.. indeed

• Yeah kind of

• Yeah it noticed

• well...

(this made me smack myself for how much useless random shit i know)

this is a case of the effects of estrogen basically and scientifically you would be correct it isn't really an opinion

higher levels of estrogen makes women shorter and thinner while higher levels of testosterone make women fatter and taller