Is it weird or unattractive that a girl plays basketball?

I am just wondering cause no one in my grade does.

Most Helpful Guy

• no actually there r some basketball chicks who r pretty hot in my opinion ;)

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think there is anything wrong, nor would it make you unattractive. It something you enjoy doing. If you enjoy it and you are smiling that will make you even more attractive in my opinion, a nice smile makes any girl attractive. So dont worry about it, do what you enjoy doing.

• that is really nice to say. thank you for your opinion. and yes i enjoy playing basketball, it just gets a little bit lonely from time to time since i don't talk to many of the girls on the team

• Not at all, in reality it makes them fit which is attractive.

• oh okay O, o Thank you for your opinion :)

• I love women that play sport

• Why would that be weird?

• I don't think so i find it a nice thing if you have something you like to do just don't care about what people think about you and do it. It is not weird or anything just be yourself

What Girls Said 2

• Pfft, nope. I play basketball. The rest of the girls are just jealous. No, I'm kidding. But still.

• I don't know if you in high school yet, but it is! Athletic chicks are always the 💣💣