Should I exploit my body type?

So i have thick bones, much muscles and low body fat. And my body is the ideal for a bodybuilder. And i hear that women (not girls) like muscles. But im fucking bored of gym. Really i hate it. Just itting there doing shit. The only thing i want is to be a sprinter but not train competitively. So what should i do? go to gym or sprint?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Sprint because it's what you like

• Do whatever makes you happy.

• "women (not girls) like muscles"

Some will, others still won't. Do whatever floats your boat dude.

• SPrint. . ...

• In going to stop you right there. Most girls, if you have your veins popping out and are like super ripped we sort of find it disgusting. Now I don't speak for every girl... But just BEWARE OF BODYBUILDING.

• I find bodybuilding boring anyway

• Both. And bake cookies while your at it if that would make you happy

What Guys Said 11

• then u can just sprint, in places like a park or a forest

• You say you want to be a sprinter, then be a sprinter.

• Do what makes you happy dude! I personally prefer the gym but if you want to run then do it. Also there is nothing that says that you can't combine both! :)

• Yeah, it's just that i find gym very boring. I can't understand how people think it's nice.

• @Asker Have you changed up your workout plan? Maybe change workout style? Change gym? There are a lot of things you can do to make it more interesting. Although I understand you, sometimes the gym feels really boring, but I think that every sport feels boring sometimes after you've done it for a while.

• I don't go to a gym right know but when i did i was fucking bored.

• Do what you enjoy

• Sprint to the gym. You're under 18, so I'm guessing you are still in school. If so, do track. Do sports. Do SPORTS. Trust me, you won't regret it later in life and when you're sending in college apps and they see, "damn, this kids been in track (do track I was a sprinter its awesome), basketball, and football (idk what sports you like). Maybe take a weight-lifting class, to help you maintain your body type. It's hard as hell, but worth it.

• The problem is i don't like teamwork sports so the only sports i like right now is track and field and swimming.

• Nah, sometimes i feel like im trying too hard and i will achieve nothing. That's why

• That sucks you feel that way. Hopefully that feeling passes. You might want to do so anyway, even if you don't like the teamwork portion of it. Really looks good on a college application.

• do whatever suits you matey :)

• Well do both. Sprints need weights as well.

• Really? why? can you explain?

• Most sprinters rely on fast twitch muscles so that they can accelerate to top speed in the quickest time. Squats are a sprinters best friend. The key though is to lift for speed not muscle size. Look up Maurice Green.

• In life you should do what interests you not what interests anyone else

• There's no point in sprinting if you don't train competitively you will just turn into an idiot that thinks he's fast but is actually slow as dirt. Go for bodybuilding

• www.supernaturalphysiques.com/.../sprinters.jpg

Sprinters vs marathon runners.

• I already know the difference!

• Do both, dude. You'll lose all of your muscle mass