Why is it that guys call out stuff like "shake it don't break it baby" when I walk?

Most Helpful Guy

• It has more to do with your walk, than anything else. The comment was probably about how you looked like you were trying to look sexy, as oppose to actually commenting about your body. When a woman sways her hips as she walks a lot it makes her look more attractive. It is even slimming to the waist, which is why in a 2D photo women tend to look fatter than in real life, and her waist needs to be Photoshopped to have the same sex appeal as a real 3D woman would have naturally. You must really have VERY feminine walk, and looked like you were trying to look sexy.

• well i have that hip sway naturally

• That is most likely it. I have had lots of people, both guys and girls, make comments to me about having a natural strut as well. I don't think it really means anything when they bring it up. People spout out observations all the time.

What Guys Said 11

• Which means you have ONE HELL OF A (sexy) SWING on your hips which is awesome <3

• It means you must have some walk, is it possible you are strutting a bit. A gorgeous girl like you doesn't have to overdo it.

• Shake it, but don't break it

Took your momma 9 months to make it

• You've got some ass

• Haven't heard that phrase before

But I assume it's because of your ass

• Culture culture culture.

I had some friends from abroad visit, the women were baffled how guys would be reluctant to approach them or call them out in the street.

Oh wait, just what it means? You have a huge nice butt.

• They wanna tap dat A$$!

• Maybe coz of ur butt

• Shake it ass 😄

• Because your booty might have more wobble than dubstep and that's pretty impressive. They're complimenting you on how your assets are desirable and worthy of looking at. I'll put it another way. If you were a tree, you wood be a pretty hot tree

• Well, why not

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe about your ass when your walking?

• Lol what cheese balls are you walking by?

• You sway your hips a lot when you walk. Unknowingly draws attention to your ass