Have you ever had a midlife crisis?

I was just watching American beauty and it made me curious how frequent people have a midlife crisis

• No
    57% (4)30% (3)41% (7)Vote
  • Yes
    14% (1)60% (6)41% (7)Vote
  • Results
    29% (2)10% (1)18% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I might be having one right now. I really crave sex with younger women a lot (any woman really) but that might just be because I haven't even kissed a girl in over 7 years. And it's not by choice! It's rather complicated.
    It's a very difficult time for me right now and it's part of the reason that I am a participant on this site. So maybe I'll ask for opinions about my dilemma sometime.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh hey! Thanks for the MHO! You're so sweet!
      Now if I can just figure how...

• Yeap no problem, good luck on getting through with your complicated situation

What Guys Said 9

• I don't know if it was a bit life crisis but I was so obsessed with turning 30 I hated turning 29 by the time I reached 30 I had got over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm not middle-aged yet, still have lots of years ahead. although sometimes i'd like 2 b older whilst others i'd like 2 b younger than my age... is it weird?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yet at least. But I'm only 24. Got plenty of time until midlife.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not middle aged... but I have done the whole "stop and evaluate your life" thing more than once.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but maybe I will one day lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I am not that age yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you have to be middle aged to have one of those.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not yet

0|0
    0|0
  • well i am about 20 and having a mid life crisis of choosing a underwear

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't have a midlife crises but I try to eat healthy and also to live a good life so that I can avoid having serious health problems when I get older.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not old enough to have one yet, lol.

0|0
    0|0