Who is bored right now :/ and what would you rather be doing right now 😃 ?

I'm bored... Very bored :/ and i would like to have a calm walk on the beach ( its 2:00 AM here,)

Most Helpful Guy

• not so much bored tbh... currently i'm just imaginin bout future technologies... many times i do actually

• U might invente something from ur imaginations hahah 😃

• ok... once i post i'll send u :D

• Hahahah 😂 I'll wait 😃

What Guys Said 9

• I would like to be operating a Lo-V subway train running Express from 125th Street to Bowling Green via Lexington in New York City. Should be cool.

• I would like to be in a packed movie theater watching a trailer for a movie I made.

• Just got out from college so I just want to lay down and chill atm

• I would love a game of football but not due to play till Saturday

• Yeah I'm bored, but then again I'll be working tonight and can't really do anything else right now

• I'd like to be in a beach that the environment has no light pollution, so i can watch whole galaxy with admiration...

• I'd like to sit on the rooftop

• I'm bored and I'd rather be fucking a girl.

• Having sex

What Girls Said 10

• 3am, yes kind of bored, but also kind of in a mood for a nap. I don't know what I'd rather be doing.

• Yes, I am quite bored. I wish I could be with my boyfriend right now.

• Me too 😞

• Aaand okee day

• Ooooh i see 😊 haha okay

• I decided that I am going to write music on the piano and sell it in cd form. Maybe create a youtube video to promote my songs and then mass produce cd's online for money.

• I will be the first one to subscribe on YouTube and to buy the CD 😃 but it better be good 😜😃

• I am. I would rather spend time with my boyfriend.

• We r on the same page here hahah 😃 i walk on the beach with my boyfriend 😍

• I'm on here right now so yeah I'm bored. I'd rather be watching Sons of Anarchy and eating mozzarella sticks wit bae.

• I am, id really love to have one of those deep heart-to-hearts right now... thats probs cause its 1 AM where I am lol

• Lol ! Well as soon as u can, go and have one of those deep heart-to-heart thing haha 😃 have a nice day 😊

• I'd love grabbing a bunch of pillows and snuggle in bed with a good book and some tea ^.^

• 04:30 here
    (I don't know use PM, AM. It's going to be morning. Which one should I use?)
    Right now, I wanna walk with music :)

• I didn't know when to use them but let me tell u how to know 😊 usually when we say its 4:00 pm that means its in the evening but when we say its 4:00 am that means u r saying its 16:00 ! That means its not in the evening. ... E. G. Right here its 5:00 pm.. ( that means its 5 of the evening) BUT its 17:30 AM that means its 5:30 before nearly the dawn... I don't know if u r understanding me? 😃 I suck at explaining 😂 sorry 😁

yeah, I love music 😊

• Oo thanks :) I understand your explanation. Then, It's going to be 04:47 AM here :)

• Welcome 😊 and its 3:51 AM here 😊

• I am bored... wish i had someone to care about :/

• I'd rather be walking through the forest trails near my house :D

• Wow 😊 I wish I had a house near a beautiful forest 😍 u're lucky for that, ejoy it as much as u can haha 😃

• And have a nice day or night ( depending on ur country 😃 )