If u were dropped on abandoned island choose 4 GAGers to be with u?

I'd choose : @missnowhere
@yazanAA
@bellegirl21
@klaatu51

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 18

• I'm glad the popularity contests never get old here.

I will go alone and be much happier! No offense. lol

• Won't you take me -pouts- ?

• All of this is just one big popularity contest. Did you actually think you were being rated on the quality of your answers or how much people like you and how much you're pandering and telling them what they want to hear?

• Yea but the popularity contest is sad, because it's sad to have loads of online friends that you don't actually know. It shows you're not socially active enough in real life and you need to come here to feel good. The most "popular" people here are likely to be "losers" in real life.

• thanks bro... may i bring my records along?

so do i have 2 choose x-actly 4 or it might b from 0-to-4?

• I guess it depends on how you take the saying. If you take it from a romantic perspective it means that there is a person out there who you're meant to be with. If you take it from a literal perspective then it takes on a whole new meaning and becomes more realistic mainly due to the monstrous world population...

• @xhoneyxbeex
    @loveisbeautiful
    @watermelonoma
    @rcjh1887

• I'm not involved with this site's community; I'd choose 4 more of me's. It would be an island of me, and we would colonize it and name it Me Island so people would think an Irish bloke discovered it only to find out that it is a war camp and we need sacrifices to please the volcano so we'd set up this really cool contest that everyone would win by default and then once the cruise ship came in Me and the other 4 Me's would commandeer the ship and I would look at Tom hanks and say "Look at me; I'm the captain, now" and I haven't seen the ending to that movie or even the beginning so don't spoil it for me but basically we'd get away and go straight to the forest where I'd kill all 4 me's and pretend this never happened.

• My Bruhhs and Crushes

• Mannnn just fuck off, I won't go with you ;p

• Can I just stay by myself?

• I couldn't pick 4 - Would happily pick 14 if not 40

• My four GAG ex-crushes. :D

• It's funny because nobody would choose me, but without me it would turn into the island from Lord of the Flies

• I will only choose ma soulmate @arabianpwincess197. She is ma one and only LUVER 💏

• U ain't gonna stop it , won't u?

• Hahaha ik she won't 😜😜😜

• Key I am not interested in you. Get that fact in your head lol

• What? Do people actually treat this site like a social network? o__O

• I'd choose: @zell0is0my0name

• They know who they are...

• i would be forever alone :'(((

• I m new. But girls prefer me 😄

• I'd choose the four hottest girls on this website.

• The 4 hottest girls are probably lesbians!

• @bellegirl21 yeah u r not close u r wayyyy higher than them

• @MAX: I don't need to, believe me ; ).
      You'd be stuck at the bottom 😂😂😂