What's the meaning of your name?

Does the meaning fit you well?

0|0
25|27

Most Helpful Girl

• Its from the wood of the royal forest, from the royal fortress meadow. People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.

👆👆So true omg

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• In Biblical terms the meaning of the name David is: Well-beloved, dear'. Hebrew Meaning: The name David is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name David is: Beloved or friend. The Old Testament David killed the giant Goliath in 10th Century BC, then succeeded Saul as King of Israel.
    Yes, there are quite a few people in my life who love me for different reasons and I am so thankful for them.

1|0
    0|0
  • My name is
    http://s21.postimg.org/at0d8wkkn/PRATEEK.jpg
    which means "symbol" :)
    Being a jack of all trades and having a versatile personality, I symbolize various things :)

0|1
    0|0
  • My name is Jack and my name means "God is gracious."

I don't believe in God so I do not think the meaning does fit me well.

3|0
    0|1
  • The meaning of my name is guardian, it suits me well. I'll message you my name if you want, I won't post it on here though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Name of a great conqueror, somewhat applies. Only I don't conquer lands and countries.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Man of Britain" pretty much. Doesn't make sense. My parents didn't name me until days after I was born, and I'm not named after anyone. Very strange.

0|0
    0|0
  • The meaning of the name Lucian: Light

I'm a pretty dark individual, so I wouldn't exactly say it fits me well. I guess the character in the movie Underworld would be a better representation of me.
    www.somniumxxx.biz/.../snapshot20090309235301.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know what Paul means lolz

1|0
    0|0
  • The son of Mars - the god of war. Also translates to "the fighting one".

Suits quite well since my life has almost always been a fight against the circumstances.

0|0
    0|0
  • My name is Phillip...
    there is no meaning. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Spear carrier. And yeah, I think it fits me. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It means Gof has remembered. My grandmother had diead and my parents learned that they were pregnant with me the day of her funeral

0|0
    0|0
  • i was named after a GOD!!! mwuahahahaaha!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • My name is james, not sure what it means, look it up

0|0
    0|0
  • my name translates to: Yahweh (or God) is gracious... i donĀ“t even believe in god XD

0|0
    0|0
  • It means life

0|0
    0|0
  • My name means Wealthy in Hebrew.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means one who commands. 😎 seems fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • That my mom is very mainstream for giving me a common name :D

0|0
    0|0
  • My Name subhajit which means the win over evil power!!

0|0
    0|0
  • -understanding
    -learning and teaching
    -god

0|0
    0|0
  • My name means smart or clever in Arabic

0|0
    0|0
  • "Greatest"
    Sometimes =)

0|0
    0|0
  • my name could mean born of sadness or a life of sadness. it really doesn't fit me at all :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My name doesn't mean shit!

https://youtu.be/qRtyNkpS1i4

loool

0|0
    0|0
  • My name Darren means Great

0|0
    0|0
  • Temple servant, son of a nobleman.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• My first name got changed slightly. The first one meant beautiful, grace.
    After the change, it's either a warrior... Which doesn't go with me. The second meaning is :eagerness for knowledge and an intense desire to do something worthwhile in life.

The second meaning fits me very well.

2|0
    0|1
  • My name means "gift from God"

it's a lot to live up to but I hope those close to me feel like I'm a blessing in their lives. It reminds I need to try harder to be kind though.

2|0
    0|0
  • The same as @kimberleyyy because we share the same first name. And with the correct spelling haha 😂

2|0
    0|0
  • Natalie. It means nativity, which doesn't fit me at all cause' I'm Jewish. xD Eliora's my other name and it fits me very well.

1|0
    0|0
  • My REAL name = Helena
    Its meaning is "light" which totally suits me :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It has more than one meanings

-Someone who was born in spring season. (I'm not a spring baby, lol)

-Intellectual

-Full of joy

No, I don't think it fits me well. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • "Asia" means East and also resurrection in Greek. I don't know if my parents did this on purpose or if it was a coincidence but I was born on the east coast and I was born 2 years after my sister passed away (she was 2 months old when she passed) and my parents were stationed in the Philippines at the time when my sister was born. I think it might've been a coincidence:/ lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in the slightest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heather is a shrub of pink or white flowers. My mom liked the flowers, so she named me after them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hebrew for lamb, a symbol of purity. It fits reasonably well, as well as it can I guess considering no one is truly pure

0|0
    0|0
  • I means "joy" and "noble kind"

0|0
    0|0
  • Bright, shining light. 🌞

0|0
    0|0
  • Darling... and nope not really haha

0|0
    0|0
  • "Lemon" is a fruit that I believe grows on trees... so in other words my parents are plants

0|1
    0|0
  • My name is Destiny it means Certain fortune; fate. The mythological Greek god of fate

0|0
    0|0
  • gift of God haha

0|0
    0|0
  • My name's Kavya. It means 'poetry'

0|0
    0|0
  • my first name means keeper of keys but I don't think meaning of my name fits

0|0
    0|0
  • It means jewel

0|0
    0|0
  • My name literally means alone in Greek and I'm alone.
    No family or friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • My name means 'wisdom'. Now, how 'wise' can I be in such a young age..(?)

0|0
    0|0
  • My name, Sarah, comes from the Hebrew word for "princess". It doesn't fit me super well, because I'm not a girlie-girl, however, I still look nice in dresses, love to sing, and dance (stereotypical Disney princess characteristics).

0|0
    0|0
  • means pearl in italian

0|0
    0|0
  • A garden made by a pharaoh to compete with heaven and got destroyed by God. Even my name is against religion.

0|0
    0|0