What's the meaning of your name?

Does the meaning fit you well?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its from the wood of the royal forest, from the royal fortress meadow. People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.

👆👆So true omg

What Guys Said 27

• In Biblical terms the meaning of the name David is: Well-beloved, dear'. Hebrew Meaning: The name David is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name David is: Beloved or friend. The Old Testament David killed the giant Goliath in 10th Century BC, then succeeded Saul as King of Israel.
    Yes, there are quite a few people in my life who love me for different reasons and I am so thankful for them.

• My name is
    http://s21.postimg.org/at0d8wkkn/PRATEEK.jpg
    which means "symbol" :)
    Being a jack of all trades and having a versatile personality, I symbolize various things :)

• My name is Jack and my name means "God is gracious."

I don't believe in God so I do not think the meaning does fit me well.

• The meaning of my name is guardian, it suits me well. I'll message you my name if you want, I won't post it on here though.

• Name of a great conqueror, somewhat applies. Only I don't conquer lands and countries.

• "Man of Britain" pretty much. Doesn't make sense. My parents didn't name me until days after I was born, and I'm not named after anyone. Very strange.

• The meaning of the name Lucian: Light

I'm a pretty dark individual, so I wouldn't exactly say it fits me well. I guess the character in the movie Underworld would be a better representation of me.
    www.somniumxxx.biz/.../snapshot20090309235301.jpg

• I don't really know what Paul means lolz

• The son of Mars - the god of war. Also translates to "the fighting one".

Suits quite well since my life has almost always been a fight against the circumstances.

• My name is Phillip...
    there is no meaning. :(

• Spear carrier. And yeah, I think it fits me. :)

• It means Gof has remembered. My grandmother had diead and my parents learned that they were pregnant with me the day of her funeral

• i was named after a GOD!!! mwuahahahaaha!!!

• My name is james, not sure what it means, look it up

• my name translates to: Yahweh (or God) is gracious... i donĀ“t even believe in god XD

• It means life

• My name means Wealthy in Hebrew.

• It means one who commands. 😎 seems fit.

• That my mom is very mainstream for giving me a common name :D

• My Name subhajit which means the win over evil power!!

• -understanding
    -learning and teaching
    -god

• My name means smart or clever in Arabic

• "Greatest"
    Sometimes =)

• my name could mean born of sadness or a life of sadness. it really doesn't fit me at all :)

• My name doesn't mean shit!

https://youtu.be/qRtyNkpS1i4

loool

• My name Darren means Great

• Temple servant, son of a nobleman.

What Girls Said 24

• My first name got changed slightly. The first one meant beautiful, grace.
    After the change, it's either a warrior... Which doesn't go with me. The second meaning is :eagerness for knowledge and an intense desire to do something worthwhile in life.

The second meaning fits me very well.

• My name means "gift from God"

it's a lot to live up to but I hope those close to me feel like I'm a blessing in their lives. It reminds I need to try harder to be kind though.

• The same as @kimberleyyy because we share the same first name. And with the correct spelling haha 😂

• Natalie. It means nativity, which doesn't fit me at all cause' I'm Jewish. xD Eliora's my other name and it fits me very well.

• My REAL name = Helena
    Its meaning is "light" which totally suits me :)

• It has more than one meanings

-Someone who was born in spring season. (I'm not a spring baby, lol)

-Intellectual

-Full of joy

No, I don't think it fits me well. Lol

• "Asia" means East and also resurrection in Greek. I don't know if my parents did this on purpose or if it was a coincidence but I was born on the east coast and I was born 2 years after my sister passed away (she was 2 months old when she passed) and my parents were stationed in the Philippines at the time when my sister was born. I think it might've been a coincidence:/ lol

• Not in the slightest.

• Heather is a shrub of pink or white flowers. My mom liked the flowers, so she named me after them.

• Hebrew for lamb, a symbol of purity. It fits reasonably well, as well as it can I guess considering no one is truly pure

• I means "joy" and "noble kind"

• Bright, shining light. 🌞

• Darling... and nope not really haha

• "Lemon" is a fruit that I believe grows on trees... so in other words my parents are plants

• My name is Destiny it means Certain fortune; fate. The mythological Greek god of fate

• gift of God haha

• My name's Kavya. It means 'poetry'

• my first name means keeper of keys but I don't think meaning of my name fits

• It means jewel

• My name literally means alone in Greek and I'm alone.
    No family or friends.

• My name means 'wisdom'. Now, how 'wise' can I be in such a young age..(?)

• My name, Sarah, comes from the Hebrew word for "princess". It doesn't fit me super well, because I'm not a girlie-girl, however, I still look nice in dresses, love to sing, and dance (stereotypical Disney princess characteristics).

• means pearl in italian

• A garden made by a pharaoh to compete with heaven and got destroyed by God. Even my name is against religion.