Dont you feel like taking your shoes off at a party but just cant?

About a million times I've wanted to take off my shoes at a party but i feel embarased. Do you think its normal?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• YES YES YES!
    So when it comes to special occasions, school dances, bar mitzvahs, bat mitzvahs, sweet 16s, etc. I wear heels and I always find myself struggling to walk in them after a while.
    I once had to DANCE in heels for 4 hours at a guy's bar mitzvah! Gah!
    But after going to a few occasions where I had to, I just started taking them off when I felt like it, people understand your pain, and since your world is all about you, just like anyone else, you'd think people are focusing on you, but in reality you're not that important, trust me, no one is!
    So loosen up and do what you want, because no one cares if you start jumping up and down or singing or taking your shoes off, people will think you're confident and even be attracted to that confidence, unless your feet smell, thats not attractive haha!
    Or, if you really don't want to take your shoes off go to the bathroom to take a break, bring bandaids with you for your heels or toes or put baby powder in your shoes. :)

What Girls Said 11

• I wish I could take my bra off most of the time because its uncomfortable but you can't walk around without a bra in public.

• It's ok. One time I was invited to "guy's night" at a friends with my now ex. I got so drunk and my bra was really uncomfortable so I just took it off and free boobed it the rest of the night. Now that friend and I are married and he lets me do it all the time.

• Shoot, since it's summer, I'm dying to go barefooted everywhere. School, inside the stores, while I'm on the bus... while I'm waiting for the bus -.- ...

• It depends on the kind of party, no?

• I always take off my shoes, I don't really care what the others think xD

• I've stopped caring to be honest so if I'm not at a party where people are drinking or there's broken glass or something, my shoes come off

• I don't think it's normal to feel embarrassed.

• i don't think i've ever felt like that

• I always feel like taking off my shoes and I do.

• I do 80% of the time. Unless it's a public party, then I don’t touch that floor barefooted 😷

• Ha-ha, me too..