Favorite book your reading?

Im reading "the power of now" by Eckhart Tolle😊🌸

Most Helpful Girl

• Currently I'm reading The Eye of Minds by James Dashner and it's very good 👌🏻

What Guys Said 4

• I'm currently in the middle of reading "AC/DC: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be" by Mick Wall. It's a biography about the band, and it's a good read.

• My favourite book is "Tortilla Flat" by John Steinbeck

• I have that book in my shelf... i think its my brothers

right now i am not reading anything but i intend on starting a few new books

• Currently reading Fencing: "A Renaissance Treatis" by Camillo Agrippa about the sacred geometry in fencing attacks and defenses.

What Girls Said 7

• I read that 10 years ago - it was very interesting but completely unobtainable for me - I had no idea how to apply the high standards he was preaching.

I think my favourite book is the book I am writing. Its a book that is designed to explain religion to atheists, agnostics, ex-christians and any degree of unbelief in God.

• That was a good one. My favorite book ever was "Pillars of the Earth" by Ken Follett. I'm currently reading "Journey to the Center of the Earth" and hoping to start "Game of Thrones". I started but then I got distracted by the show.

• Favorite book ever? "The unbearable lightness of being", by kundera
    Right now I'm reading "Jane Eyre" by Charlotte Brontë and "Lolita" by Vladimir Nabokov. They're both amazing.

• Is Lolita worth the time? I was going to buy it the other day and I changed my mind

• It's amazing!! I personally love it. The way Nabokov writes is really interesting and I "taboo" themes are always intriguing in my opinion

• I love classics my fav is pride and prejudice or wuthering heights

• My favorite book as of now is the count of monte cristo by Alexandre dumas. Soo good!

• I read books by Harlan Coben he's good.

• Carry the Ocean (The Roosevelt #1) by Heidi Cullinan www.goodreads.com/.../23110300-carry-the-ocean