Is there anyone who you look up these days?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah. This Jewish professor at Virginia Tech who used his body as a human shield to prevent the people in his classroom from dying when a lone gunman fired bullets at random people in his classroom. His name was professor Lebrescu.

I also admire the hundreds of thousands of humanitarian doctors who go to African countries to help heal sick people and give up their six figure salaries in america, Europe and Canada.

I also admire farmers in China who work 16 hours a day to put food on the table and still thank God for their amazing lives.

What Guys Said 4

• Sure plenty of people, my father, mother, grandfather, family, my sensei, my fellow students, artists, poets, philosophers, alive and dead, among people.

• I look up to members of my family

• My older brother; He's my hero, best friend, family, and "my rock". I trust him and he's came through for me more times than I can count. I'd do anything for him in a heartbeat.

• The guy who is in every mirror of my house.

What Girls Said 6

• Not really.

• Yes, there are quiet a few people I have met that I admire and respect. They are also great motivators.

• Acheron by sherrilyn Kenyon if your into fantasy and myths

• My dad, piano teacher, creative writing teacher, mom, grandfather ( even though i never met him)

• My aunt- the most amazing woman in this entire world..

• Yep my mom and Lauryn Hill