" should I kill her" This girl has a crush on my husband, what do I do?

She's a student in his class and have deep crush on him and I'm boiling since he told me that because of jealousy. I'm going to lose my mind because of thinking. I know how she's thinking because I was a student at his class a couple years ago and he was the love of my life, I even get married at 19 and we were happy. I'm mad at him and I don't know why, but I'm losing my mind. He keep telling me that she's nothing but you know I can't do something when it comes to jealousy.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should be flattered that your husband is that good looking that other women have crushes on him. And you shouldn't worry, he is with you and you should trust him. He must have told you this because he thought it was funny that another student has a crush on him too.

What Guys Said 12

• Calm down, don't be mad at him. If he told you think that this means he doesn't want her, if he wanted to cheat on you he wouldn't have told you, it wouldn't make sense. Trust him, I know that you're mad and very jealous, it's normal, just trust him and keep an eye on her, study the situation carefully because there must be a way to turn her down in a calmer and more discrete way.

• You should deliver that biotch to Hannibal. 💚

netdna.tvovermind.com/.../Hannibal-GIFs-2.gif

• Seriously though, you've got to let this go or its going to eat at you.

Your husband is an educator of some sort? Then he can't do anything about it outside of maintaining a typical teacher-student relationship with her. You have to trust him and remind yourself that this girl means nothing to him--he is yours.

• He can't help who gets a crush on him - What is important is how he reacts to it and he seems to be totally being honest with you which is good

• just realize, that your boyfriend is a free human being. if he chooses to leave you, you can´t do anything about it. but as it seems he wants to stay with you so there is no reason for you to be jealous.
    be proud that you got a guy that other girls desire too but you are the one he chose.

• Kill? WTF! ?

• Cool down. What he is telling you is that you are his number one and that there is no number 3, 4 or 5... etc. If he had interest in her he wouldn't have told you about the situation.

• Hmmm you're acting too immature right now. You mustn't trust your husband if you're that jealous of her.
    Take a cold shower and chill, cause you're getting angry for no reason.

• If you kill her you will go to jail maybe the death sentence. You should have more trust in your husband.

• Don't kill her just tell him to tell her he isn't interested and she needs to stop it.

• They having affair?

• lol , just tell him to tell her, what she is doing is inappropriate behaviour

• You have a serious personality complex disorder, I'd suggest treatment or your husband one day will not be able to go to work because of your jealous. Trust me I've seen it happen

What Girls Said 10

• Your husband is not your property, so no you shouldn't kill anyone lol.

You don't have the right to dictate who has a crush on him, that's also something that isn't his fault, unless he's contributing to it as well.

Sure it sucks when someone likes someone you love but you have to trust him until he gives you a reason not to.

If he's being respectful to you during this and gives you no reason not to trust him then you shouldn't take it so seriously.

• If you know he loves you then why should you worry about her or any other female... it's just a crush some girl has. if you're seriously concerned then talk to him and ask him nicely if he is interested in her at all and from their you can decide what to do... cause she can have her crush but your husband ignores her and keeps it professional then you dont need to worry

• If he was planning to cheat, he wouldn't tell you. I mean, he'd try to hide it and be all clandestine, right?

• Seek professional help.

• Tell your husband to fail her in the course she is taking - not at the end of the semester but on the next assignment that she does. If she drops the course - she will never see him again.

• What an immature thing to do lol. Fail someone based off of your wife's emotional melt down instead of the students actual performance.

• Don't do anything crazy, and just talk to him about it.

• You need professional help

• If he says it's nothing, it's nothing. Trust your man- distrust will get you nowhere.

• Tell that it really makes you upset.

• Just ignore her

• I wish I can but it not that easy believe me