What do you think of this woman? Sexy or unattractive?

Not me so feel free to be totally honest :). Just curious on what people (mainly males) think of her
What do you think of this woman? Sexy or unattractive?

0|0
19|29

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the ink.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 28

• Yeah, that's what I want to see when I go to eat some pussy... Jesus on her inner thigh looking me dead in the eyes

This isn't attractive to me at all.

4|1
    0|0
  • Looks like she was standing too close when the ink factory blew up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just glanced at the picture and thought it was a very tight dress at first.
    Yeah... that would qualify as too many tattoos for me. Without the tattoos she'd be a very beautiful women, and she still is beautiful, but those tattoos are a big downer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought she was wearing a dress at first! :D
    But yea, definitely too much tats. I can't see her body at all, which is a real shame because her body looks almost perfect underneath all that. I'd say she's unattractive but she is really beautiful and has an amazing bod! o__o

0|0
    0|0
  • why would she do that to herself!

she was attractive

1|2
    1|0
    • Do you think only a few tattoos would've been okay?

• Show All
    • Aw okay :) thanks for your opinion :)

• I think she is really sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I knew two girls with quite a few many tats. Both were nutjobs. The reputation persists with most other women who do this. And the most important lesson in life right up there with "don't eat the yellow snow" is "don't put your dick in crazy".
    She's hot, but tats really ruin her for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool tattoos. They look very well done.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally find her very unappealing. But that's just one man's opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not foe my liking; she is sexy, but I think too much tats ruined it for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd have fun using her as a fuck toy and then getting rid of her when I got bored.

I don't exactly respect women plastered in tattoos.

2|0
    5|1
    • Hmm, interesting. Do you like a few tattoos?

• Show All
    • Yeah, that might be a bit much for my tastes, but you and I aren't really fancying each other so my opinion doesn't matter.

Take pics and send em to me when you get it done; I'm kind of interested in seeing how harmonious it looks. Maybe it'll change my mind a bit.

• Yeah for sure :)

• I do not find her attractive at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone will like her a lot, but that someone is not me.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has a nice face but way too many tattoos!

0|0
    0|0
  • Super super hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no what the hell she's wearing that ain't a good outfit either

0|0
    0|0
    • They're tattoos..

• Show All
    • Lol no its not like that I mean like SWEAR TO GOD like I am joking I don't yell or anything it's just an expression srry if u r mad

• Oh okay :) I get it

• No tatts and then she will be sexy, not a fan of full out tatts

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep she's beautiful 😊 and highly adorable 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • looks like a sexy shemale,

0|0
    0|0
  • all she is wearing is make up. That is not her true self.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm, nope not for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh not really

0|0
    0|0
  • She's attractive but a little to much ink for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy... Very Sexy...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's kinda hot

0|0
    0|0
  • She's sexy.. in a way?

0|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive, I hate tattoos.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Her tattoos are so pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • She was a babe about 30 tattoos ago.

0|2
    1|1
    • Show All
    • @ihatethiswebsite in my opinion of course

@asker don't get me wrong, she's beautiful and the tattoos are well done. But it distracts from her beauty. A bit less would've been nice. In my judgmental opinion.

• Okay :) thanks for your opinion

• Oh God... She has a really great figure... But all those tattoos is ruining her beauty.

0|2
    0|0
  • Gorgeous, I liker her tattoos <3

1|0
    0|0
  • As a woman who I attracted to. women.. I think she is sexy. I love tattoos as long as they're well done. For me yea its a lot of tattoos but I wouldn't mind dating someone with tats like that. Its still sexy her body is great and her face is super pretty. And her tattoos aren't complete crap so they're pretty too

0|0
    0|0
  • She prolly have mental illnesses with all those imprintings on her body.

1|0
    1|0
    • Lmfao! XD
      Harsh.

• Show All
    • Aren't tattoos a form of self expression? I don't think society encourages women to get a lot of tattoos. She probably is being herself anddoesn't care what others think.

• Mental illness? That's a bit judgmental/ignorant lol Some would say its a form of art, an expression

• She is gorgeous! real womanly.. and I don't think they are real tattoos? I think it may be a nude body slip with the tattoo design on it.. its very clever, I have seen those slips, you can get arm ones and leg ones too..

0|0
    0|1
  • dats a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • GOALS UNF
    she looks a lot like curaline on instagram, she'd look even better with some piercings but its near impossible to look better than that

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a lover of tattoos but there is a thing as too much. This would be it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's stunning. So hot. But I don't know how well those tattoos are gonna hold up in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh dude, she's sexy as fuck! I really admire women with tattoos like that for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not attractive. Not a fan of women with a ton of tattoos like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a girl but from th neck up very pretty lady, from the neck down not pretty at all

0|1
    0|0
  • Sexy affffff

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg wtf too many tattoos but her bod is amazing, would be more appealing without those tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive :/ tattoos are too much

0|0
    0|0
  • First I saw her face and thought nah, just ok. Then I saw her curvy body covered in tats and I thought that's hot as hell, smoking! But I wouldn't do it, no way.

1|0
    0|0
  • too many tattoos, but good hair

0|0
    0|0