When's the last time you had an impromptu dance with someone?

Friend, lover, sister, brother, father, mother, grandma, grandpa, etc. Did you have music playing or was it just silence? Went up to my coworker in the backroom today and snuggled into his chest for a hug. Pretty shortly after we just started swaying to no music whatsoever for a couple minutes. It was nice.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• With someone nah?
    But when my jam come on I start doing the shimmy shake... in public... subtle enough people won't think I'm CUCKOO CRAA CRAY but noticeable I'll imagine lol

• I can't remember, frankly, outside of the classroom where I've danced with students from time to time..

• I don't dance that much so every dance I do would technically be a impromptu dance - I danced with a girl when I was in Madrid a couple of weeks back - Just a happy drunk slow dance, no hidden meanings.

• I had planned doing something for a girl I was dating sort of like what's going on in your GIF, but no I have never done anything like that out of nowhere for no specific reason.

I did write a poem once about what your asking though.

• I wholeheartedly suggest doing it at least once, it was very calming.

• Perhaps when I am in a realationship again lol.

• The only time I dance is when I'm alone in my bedroom... I mean I've not I don't dance.
    I certainly wasn't listening to Beyonce that's for sure!

What Girls Said 6

• I never had an impromptu dance :(
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../forever-alone-girl.png

• With my sister, we ended up looking like an idiot cause neither of us know how to dance lol. But who cares, it's always fun doing stupid things together with my sister 😂

• Never. I wish my family was like this because I'm a totally cuddly person!

• Such a sweet story, made me smile :) I dance with my Mum a lot lol

• Today in a park completely silent, was walking and he spun me around and started dancing with me on the sidewalk

• Went into the dock office at the marina where i work and the manager was in there stocking and listening to music and dancing along to it. Well as i walked in he grabs me and starts swinging me around lol. It was hilarious and good fun :)

• I agree. It's quite fun. :)