A stumped artist? I have NO idea what I should do?

I enjoy drawing when I have nothing to do, and seeing as it's summertime I've got plenty of time but..
Loss of inspiration ):/
I draw anime, realistic things, people, cars, and mostly use pencil.
Anything that you find interesting that I could draw

Random sketches I did out of boredom today:
A stumped artist??? I have NO idea what I should do..?

I get the whole inspiration and mood thing. I'm just curious to see what other people have done or what they specialize in, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are really good - Check on the net - Do random surfs to find things that may inspire you to draw lyrics, quotes, lines of poetry, images etc

What Guys Said 2

• Holy crap that's awesome if you seek inspiration just listen to music or draw some fan art of anime or shows

• Decent drawings. You should draw from your inspirations and your mood

• That's typical for me lol. I guess I disappoint myself because I don't draw too often, except when there's literally nothing to do. Good reminder though.

What Girls Said 1

• These are good drawings. I have the same issue when sketching lol, you just have to look around you and find objects that give you a sense of inspiration to draw. Just go out if you have to, find a lake or something, a house, a car, anything that inspires you. Take a picture of them and draw it, or do quick sketches like you did above :)