If you got time machine where will you travel?

Past or future?

Most Helpful Girl

• Kinda hard to choose. I'd want to go back and change a few things and to see a few people that aren't on this earth anymore. Then I'd want to go the future a few years to get out if this rough patch that I'm currently in and to see how different my life would be.

What Girls Said 9

• Both because I'd have a TARDIS.

• Future... I'd like to see what happens.
    Can't really change the past, but maybe the future yknow? ahhah

• We can change the future together ma Asian cutie 😉

• @keysprits. Are you a playboy?

• No i dont do playboy. Its only for cuties like her 😋

• the pass is the pass!! i would like to go to the future :D

• Together with meh hand in hand my LUV 🌹

• Whats going on here? ;) My question is related to time machine.

• Lol haha!! You just never give up... Okay, what the heck!! I'll play along haha @keyspirits

• The past! I don't want any spoilers for the future lol

• I'd like to travel to the places where I'd like to vacation. I also want to go back to 2013.

• future, the past can not be changed, so it would be boring anyway

• Probably past

• Future :) I know past but I don't know future :D
    2222 will be fine

• Im a history nerd so seeing the past would be tempting but I wouldn't time travel, im only intended for the time i'm in

What Guys Said 16

• Past. The 1950's when people where nicer and actually had morals and cared about people. I mean you would not have the internet or mobile phones but maybe that is a good thing people actually socialised much more then.

• Also back then it was more easy to socialise with people as people were more open to be talked to and when they made an arrangement to go out with someone on a social event they stuck with it. If anyone asked if they wanted to go anywhere after the arrangement they would say "sorry I can't I promised "NAME" that I would..." Nowadays people kind of say "Oh well maybe" keeping their options open encase a better offer comes along or they will just ditch arrangements they have made.

• @detlef Does it show what America was like during that time period. I am not in America but I guess it would be similar.

• You know, I wonder how similar 1950s America would be to 1950 New Zealand. :)

I was being a bit cheeky. What you wrote is how most people IMAGINE 1950s America, but the reality was quite different for the vast majority of people here. I wonder if what you wrote was actually true of 1950s New Zealand. You would know better than I!

And by the way one of my best friends growing up now lives in Auckland. :)

• I'd travel to the past and bang all the famous women in history.

• I'll travel like Doctor Who in the year 2 billion or so

• To the past where @arabianpwincess197 is alone in her bedroom 👙👄💋

• Back to talk to stalin

• Past. From WW2 to 1989. To see how history played out

• The future obviously... didn't you see futurama

• I'd go in the past and get all the best usernames!

• Late 1960s early 1970s San Francisco hippy era

• I'd travel to the past to take credit for everything!!!

• Past middle centuries

• If I had a time machine time placement would be irrelevant meaning past, present, and future would be present to me...😏

• it depends on if i can come back to present day afterwards

• I'd go back in time to witness the invasion of NAZI Germany on the beaches of Normandy.

• Past. Maybe I will find hidden treasure. I can warn people in the past to care our earth health by giving a talk to the public about the bad effects of CFC and other types of pollution towards our planet.

• A billion years ago and jerk off into the primordial ooze.. that would be funny!