Anything interesting about dating girls of other races?

Just graduated high school and have only dated a few white girls. I'm far from racist and just wondered if there's anything interesting about dating girls of a rqce other than white. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's better for you to find out :) people are people. We're different although we can have the same feelings.

What Girls Said 1

• Getting to know new cultures?

What Guys Said 1

• People are people... its not the race that makes a person different or same,, its the environment they grow in... every body is different,,, guess you'll just have to find out... but don't hurt anyone's feelings out of your own curiosity..😏

• Well yeah but there are some things that do change from one race to the other. Asian girls tend to have a higher voice than others. Black girls tend to have bigger butts. Not trying to sound racist or anything but there are some things that differ.

• The real question is what are you looking for? sexual attractions or emotional... or both..

• I'm not the type to just use a girl. I'm lookin for a relationship.