Is it true 12-3am is "witching hour"?

I've been told and read that those times you wake up is when someone is watching you called "entity " and it's when demons or whatever comes out. Is that true? I've never heard of that till now and I always wake up at those 2-3am.

Also when I would watch tv and fall asleep it would turn off at midnight cause I would wake up and see it turned off when I didn't do anything. It was weird but I still went back to sleep and from this day I don't leave my tv on when going to sleep unless it's day time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't believe in that shit

What Guys Said 2

• oh... spooky spooky, i like it!!! hahhaha.. even i have heard that... never happened with me but some of my friends told me that that while they were sleeping they felt some1 were squashing their feet and when they woke up it's generally around 3 in the morning!!!

• Become an atheist it so much easier

What Girls Said 1

• I always thought it was supposed to be 3 am since it's a way to mock the trinity or something. In my experience spooky stuff can happen any time of day.

Humans are naturally inclined toward a split sleep schedule. That's probably why you wake up in the middle of the night.