Do you hate it when?

People strangers!! Talk about other people body•!!! Like for example:: Look that girl is sooo fat
or
look that girl is too skinny!!!

like what the F !!!

they don't have to speak bad about someone else body!! They are like that because they want too...

• yes! hate when people talk about others
  • no: i agree with them

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, absolutely. Last year or so I took a walk with my headphones on, but I could still hear everything because the music wasn't loud at all.
    As I passed by two chubby middle-aged women, one of them said "Omg, she looks scrawny!" and the other one replied "Yes, way too skinny!".

I didn't say anything, but to be honest it made me feel like shit.

What Guys Said 11

• If you can't say it to their face, you probably shouldn't be saying it behind their backs. It is rude to the person, not to mention it makes you look like a petty and shallow jerk.

• I don't know - It is a big argument on the How Do You Look topic - I believe you should be as positive as possible but others believe you should be brutally honest while others just want to be cruel.

• I actually do think it is annoying. I don't even want to think about what they say about me behind my back.

• Absolutely I do. They always find faults in someone else's other than their own

• i speak my mind because i want to

If you don't want anyone to say anything maybe you should try harder for them to not see anything

• Lol haha okay!! I'll try my best to not let them see me!!! :)

• well i mean i won't say it near you because i don't want to hurt their feelings D:

• What the F! THEY can do whatever they want... its their mouth and their tongue and their views.

Sorry but its the bitter truth

• I do criticize other people when I'm with my friend, out loud. However its never saying things like omg she is so fat, its more like yeah she has an extra few pounds.

• Look at that U-G-L-Y face. Its so BEAUTIFUL 👄💋

• Yes i do hate it!!

• It might be wrong...
    But not a big issue... after all , it human nature... isn't it?

• No it's just an observation. Everyone can observe the world and speak freely, they aren't hurting anyone since the person doesn't even know they said it

What Girls Said 7

• I can't stand it, those people are beyond stupid.

I also really hate to see women bash other women based on their weight, skinny women insulting larger women or larger women insulting skinny women.

Just because someone doesn't look like you or isn't your preference, doesn't mean they aren't just fine the way they are.

• Oh yes especially if they aren't harming anyone. I don't know why people have so much time to talk about others!

• yes i do... i mean its none of their business

• Yes, I hate it. Cause it's so rude! People should mind thekr own business.

• You are right. Being fat or normal or skinny is choice or health problem. Nobody says anything about this

• I don't mind it. I mean we just say what everyone else is thinking.

• So you won't mind at all... If a strangers talk bad about your body? That's cool..

• It might hurt my feelings but they were thinking it anyways so what's the harm in saying it to someone else? It's only awful if they're your friend or if you say it to them.

• It's life. Deal with it.

Not that I support it but it will never end.