Why do some questions not get answers here?

most of my questions only get 1 response while others get dozens why is that any tips or advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• People here are narcissistic for the most part. Therefore, you have to phrase questions so that it seems like they're about the answerers and not about you. They also need a touch of controversy.

Incorrect: Why doesn't he like me?
    Correct: Don't you think guys are f*cking assholes?

Also, it's the stockpile effect. A question happens to come up at the right time and so it keeps getting sent to the top of the feed because it gets a lot of exposure, while others get buried.

What Guys Said 9

• I'll tell you which questions I don't answer to. I dont know about others but I often neglect a specific type of questions
    1) Anonymous questions.. They are 90% troll or offensive. I dont bother answering them.

2) Under 18 questions. They are mostly "OMG he stared at me. does he like me?". These questions are too irritating and stupid. Like
    "OMG he smiled. does he like me?" .
    "OMG. he sat while looking at me. does he like me?"
    "OMG. He farted while looking at me. does he like me?" (Well.. this one's a joke :P)

3) Repetitive questions. There is a reason why there is a search option here. If every week I see more or less the same thing posted, I ain't going to answer it. Furthermore, many of the older GAG members have left now. But their answers to those questions were truly awesome. If you just try to take a moment to search if your question was previously asked.. you might land upon golden answers.

• Because the updated site fucking blows.

• A lot depends on what time you ask - With new update the feed isn't as recent as it used to be - As you become known of site more people will answer your questions - Follow people and they will follow you then you will appear on their feeds

• Because the traffic has slowed drastically and not many people like to answered detailed question or too emotional or something

• hey you have got 14 opinions now... people generally respond to questions that are, first of all not a freakin autobiography and different than run of the mill kind... like you just asked... i guess it does depend on a certain timing when a good part of gagers are online.. can't say for sure though..

• People here generally doesn't like long questions but rather very short easy to answer questions..

• Because of mostly long posts

• Proper grammar and punctuation would go a long ways.

• What would be your number one question

What Girls Said 6

• Considering I don't see any other questions in your history, it's impossible to say.

• usually I ask questions about relationships but they are always private cuz Im scared someone I see might see them or maybe it's cuz I'm 17 people don't answer here?

• lol thanks for keeping up with me i appreciate it

• NW! I'm sure you'll work it out

• There are more active times of day as well. After school/after work is generally the most active.

• maybe they think they cannot help..

• What type of questions did you ask?

• The live feed shows questions that are getting answered more than questions without answers so most likely your question is not being seen.

• Maybe they can't relate to your questions
    Or they dislike the question?