Girls, do you pee while you shower?

21

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• Nope, not in the shower, not in the swimming pool, not even in a bush - I just can't in those situations.. not even if I wanted to it's like a physical & mental blockade

• Every morning, once the hot water hits my back it is almost a natural reaction now to pee. My boyfriend does too, if we are in the shower together we can have a race to see who can pee the fastest. I can even hold his penis and aim it as he pees.

• On the vey odd occasion I have done so.. But I can assure you that I do not make a habit of this.

• No :p I don't do it in the shower.

• Of course, it saves on the water bill and is more convient once you're already in there. It can also help with some fantasies if you're into that kind of thing

• No, I sing while I shower :)

• No.. I always go to the toilet before taking a shower.

• I honestly do

• I've had to hop out to pee but no I don't pee in the shower. That seems unhygienic.

• Yeah, I sometimes do.

• I have before but probably won't ever do it again.

• Uh yeah. :P

• Sometimes it depends on how badly I have I to pee

• Yeah, I thought everyone did

• sure! even on a partner for fun sometimes. do you?

• Not in the shower area; but I simply step out of the shower, sit on the bowl just outside, and back in the shower. Yes the floor does get wet, but I always mop it up anyway.

• Yep, I do.

• Saves water to do so, Madonna says

• Yeah I honestly do, its actually been argued in many cases that its more hygienic to pee in the shower because there's less chances of you getting unwanted bacteria in or around your privates which may happen from sitting on a toilet or using toilet paper.

• I pee before I shower. I used to pee while but it smells bad so I stopped.