What's your favorite summertime activity?

I like hiking, nature, beach, bbq, being outside and breathing fresh air :)
What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• *music art festivals
    *board & body surfing
    *dawn till dark hiking + trekking + beach camping
    *photography... mostly sea + sky + mountain scapes
    *lap pool swimming (a constant in my life no matter which season)
    *dancing my butt off while saturated in sweat + bottled water @ raves

• *music & art festivals

• I tried + I tried + I tried then I gave up.
      Me + snowboards = NOT happening :P

• Well usually it doesn't happen to me, only in those special circumstances, IF. I don't even know when I had it for the last time. A half year maybe? And what can a GP do, physiotherapy perhaps? I don't think that it is worth that much. If it occurs more often I will certainly go. But thank you so much for your concern!! :)

What Guys Said 15

• I like going to the amusement park for those extreme rollarcoaster rides and drop zones :D And eat ice cream!

• Hiking, like I'm trying to do in this heat. If I'd have known it was going to be this hot when we set out last week, I would have opted for a few days with my family on a naturist beach.

• I love soccer/football

• Going to the lake for a swim or BBQ... and when I say lake I mean girls house, and when I say swim or BBQ I mean sexytimes..

• Beach volleyball, tennis, bbq and so fort

• Running in the morning.

• Swimming in the river and sun bathing!

• I like sitting around.

• Goin to the parc for some concerts

• Beach, water parks \m/ and ofcourse watching girls in shorts :D

• nothing tbh ^_^

• nothing :/

• You know Shakespeare? Midsummer night's SEX 😅😅

• mm all sweaty :D

• mmmmaaaa :D

• But I also like watching a favorite show in the summer episode after episode with a SO cuddling and were both eating popcorn minimally dressed because it's too hot drinking cold Pepsi with ice :) arguing who gets to hold the remote

• Go out and sleep under the shades of tree. Sometimes, just watch the cloud and the cars passing by the road. I like the breeze of cool wind. I hope I can have a picnic with friends if I am not dizzy.

• sitting at my computer all day long. thats also my favorite winter, autumn, and spring activity.

What Girls Said 7

• Oh if only.. I had the time!! :(

• working much? :/

• Hmmm... You could say that.. Being self employed (we own three businesses) is always hard work and very long hours.. And although we have almost 100 loyal and conscientious employees, we believe in the old saying "Lead By Example" .. Not only that, I absolutely love my work.

Hopefully one day, we will reap the benefits.. But before all that, we are also desperately trying to start a family.

So you could say.. We are busy, busy, busy in "all" departments!! lol :)

• a nice romantic walk along the beach and finding a quiet spot in the sand dunes and shag my boyfriends brains out and then he will do the same to me lol

• Long walks around the park/neighborhood with my friend late evening

• Beach and slushies

• ooeeh I like breathing too, it keeps me alive you know,,, okaay im being silly :P

• Playing video games on PC.

• drinking like an asshole.