Does anyone still uses wins 95 or wins 2000 currently?

I missed using it because i could expunge data forever.. but with these latest systems, they keep all our deleted data in recovery system.

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I use Windows 7 but I did use 95 back in the late 90s. I still remember how the screen looked like. Good memories. Then came 98 which I used a little bit. Believe it or not but my grandparents still have the 98 in their closet. Not sure why it's still there. The 95 probably got destroyed.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• The feature you are talking about is called "system recovery", and it does not keep ALL your data, just some bits, mostly your Registry settings.

You can turn that off (or tweak) by opening the properties page of each hard disk and going to the System Restore tab.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Windows 7 was the last windows I used. I don't use windows as an operating system anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have used both 95 and 2000. As a matter fact almost many ATM's run Windows xp... still old stuff right... 😳

0|0
    0|0
  • i use windows 2000. They're very wide and allow a lot of light to enter a living room. Best buy so far.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No, I think I have Windows 8.1!
    I liked Windows 7 more though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what those things are

0|0
    0|0
    • You wouldn't figure it out if a hacker is stealing your photos in your computer now.