Have you ever been bullied, In your school or childhood?

I was been bullied by high grade students , When I was in school also in childhood , Some people older than me try to bully me even blackmail me for some money. It just a lot of shits happen to me, GAGers what about you? if you have been bullied, Share me your story !

Most Helpful Girl

• I was bullied till end of 8th grade because of my looks, but mostly because of my figure at that time.

• I'm sorry to hear that, Those ass holes they will pay one day, Your looks very attractive and this kind of things shuold not happen to you, That's so not fair to you. I liked you ! Don't trust them, Just be yourself, Girl you're very pretty !

• Thanks, but I don't get bullied anymore because I changed literally everything about myself especially looks wise :)

What Girls Said 1

• I've been bullied since 5th grade for my looks. I honestly don't blame them, I'm hideous. :(

• Hideous? Your looks? Everyone has thier own beautiful, Even you !

• No I don't

What Guys Said 6

• Bullied 10th grade - 12th grade. I started getting gray hair only in the front near the start of sophomore high school year. A few girls (and only girls) made fun of me. No one said a word about it when I got into college. Weird. Or maybe college students are just more mature. I got more gray now but I do my best to not be bothered by it.

• I am a very head in the clouds type of person I wouldn't notice if anyone tried non aggressive bullying with me - If they were aggressive I would give as good as I was getting

• Thankfully I was never bullied in high school, but I was jumped by a grouped of brown guys when I was in grade 8 and left me near death

• On the primary school, yes I have. For different religion and lifestyle of our family. But now I am happy for all this what happened that time.

• When I was new to school they all bad company try to use me for their own work alway try to bully me after some months

• I'm sorry bro, In school bullies everywherer, They all just deep shits, We are better than them, Just stay away from them, Even in the society!

• U r right only those person understand ur feeling who had already face that situation

• That sounds bad, I also met such a thing, too sad

• OH really? Sorry for the same thing happen to you too. It just so not fair to us !