No matter how hard I try to cheer myself up, it doesn't change the fact that
1. Taller is more desirable to women
2. I'm 5" shorter than average male in US
3. I'm shorter than a large number of white women
4. I'm 3"-4" shorter than my father when in our generation, the majority of us outgrow our parents
5. My father is average in the US, but me short
6. I'm barely an inch taller than the oldest of my younger sisters who's 5'5" when most of guys are supposed to end up at least 4-5" than their sisters.
7. Again, my sisters are average in the US, but me short
8. Both of my grandfathers were taller than me, again, they were average but me short
Most Helpful Guy
1. Unfortunately, yes.
2. More like three inches (average height is 5'9 in the USA).
3. You're taller than 70% of them.
4. I'm roughly 5-6 inches shorter than my 6'0-6'1 father (don't ask me how).
5. Technically, you have to be under 5'5 to be considered short as a male.
6. Genetics are pretty random, and sometimes they sodomize you (like they did with us).
7. You aren't short (technically).
8. Yep, same here, by like 4-5 inches.0