What do you do when you have a really bad cramp on your period?

Should i go see a doctor? I've never had a cramp as bad as this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get hot compress and pain reliever and just lie down till the pain stops. Sometimes I fall asleep.

If it's more intense than usual, my mom makes this weird , yet tasty "tea." That helps.

What Guys Said 2

• I have a simple motto in life - Bad pain, go to doctor

• Pain killer, hot water and so fort

• You @I_am_repulsive never cease to amaze me with your vast knowledge on all subjects.. Just where to you collect it all from? lol :)

• That's so sweet!! :)

• Well, I've said this before, and am so very happy to say/shout it again.. You @I_am_repulsive are the epitome of the absolute PERFECT GENTLEMAN.

And please do mention/tell your SO what an extremely lucky woman she is to have YOU in HER LIFE. :)

In fact, why don't you show her this very comment.. As a woman I know just how much she will appreciate this.

What Girls Said 4

• ovc painkillers (Ibuprofen) plenty of fluids, hot water bottle to my stomach, or if am feeling really brave and up for it.. Light exercise like a stroll/walk around the block.

• Ibuprofen, hot water bottle, pile of puppies.

• I love heating pads. Like a lot. That and mydol

• I take painkillers, it's the only thing that really helps me.. the ones with ibuprofen usually work best for period cramps