What would u do if isis or another terroristsite are entering ur country?

I wanna know how people will react and actually some forces of isis are in a war now with us (egypt) at sinai so of things got worse I will go fight with my country what would u do?

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest I want to fight back. But realistic: I'm scared as fuck, clumsy, can't handle a gun. I need years of training before I can fight. So split second thinking would be to move away from them and think up an awesome plan to get it over with. Like marrying one of them and then killing their leader?

• They don't marry they use women as sex slaves like in the old days I wish someone end them

• Lol. I admire your plan to marry and then kill the leader but it wouldn't be as easy as that. There's a chance you might be sold off, raped by a group of their other members, and brainwashed significantly to fight for their cause. You would have to be physically and mentally strong to deal with the possibilities of that happening.

• Okay, well it was just a random thought anyways :P but I understand you want to end them. I feel the same but like if the whole world stands up against them then we'd have a fair fight. Not if 100 mercenaries per country try to fight them (in my opinion) since some countries are corrupt... so the army won't fight them.

What Girls Said 7

• 2|3
  • Already happening here. I'm too old for the military, but I would use my medical background to help however I could.

• I'd sign up to join the military. Whether people want to believe it or not we are already dealing with domestic terrorist who sympathize with ISIL. Packing up and leaving isn't the way to deal with terrorist. That's one of the reasons they've gotten so far.

• be scared, aways take a scarf in mybag, so that if they come I can put it on my head and pretend that Im muslim... sorry

• R u serious they don't care they kill also Muslim women with headscarf

• I was not serious, my enter dicided to work to soon , I know they also would kill muslimas, it is terrible, I guess I would just live on, there is not really anything I could do

• Immigrate, I don't want my family to suffer.

• I don't know. I'd like to fight back, but realistically some of them dress and act like normal people then attack you when you least expect it. At that point the only thing I can do is kill them on the spot or let the authorities handle it.

• I would pick up my shotgun!

What Guys Said 15

• I'm an American and ISIS is here -- right now -- in the United States. There have been many arrests of Muslims attempting to leave the U. S. to go join the Islamic State. And rest assured the number of people apprehended by the authorities is just the tip of the iceberg.

• Really? Is that a confirmed thing

• There's one miliar Muslims against isis

• There're *

• I'd sign up tomorrow. I'll happily go back to war to knock off radical Muslims. Someone's gotta do it.

• War is a hard question if I felt it was justified I would go and fight.

• I wouldn't know because terrorists sneak into the country. That's how they get into the country in the first place.

• i'd shit my pants

• I don't have to worry. We elected the right government this time. ;)

• Leave it to our historically successful military.

• Call Team America..." FUCK YEAH !! "

https://youtu.be/9OwFeYlY9GU

• I don't understand a shot

• Just watch the movie , it's a hilarious satire !!

• What movie I saw that video I doesn't mean anything they just put muhammad and jihad and some blah blah blah and that's disrespectful

• Id pick up my life load it into the back of the truck move into the mountains, where they couldn't find my hideout. Finally i would go all red dawn on the mother puckers and show them what freedom tastes like

• Stock up on food, ammunition and weapons. Turn my house in a fortress. I would board up all the windows and drill in titanium screws replacing the normal screws. And then sit and the marines are going to save my ass lol.

• Fuck knows hahaha

• Probably join the army if called to do so. But I hardly think ISIS will reach India

• *Bring out my M4 carbine and some Grenades* its time to fight

• Run away and hide under my bed.

• Just let the police take care of it and scorn the liberals for cultivating a tolerant environment in which this is allowed to happen.