If you were sent back in time with a PS4. What would you do?

If you were sent back to 1999 with a PS4. What would you do?

If you were sent back in time with a PS4. What would you do ?

You get to carry with you 4 games of your choosing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a brain tumour removed when I was 16 years old and I can't play 3 dimensional games because my brain is not able to process 3 dimensional information fast enough for me for me to move my character in the game. I can ONLY play 2 d games and mario kart racing which is very easy for a 3 d game. I'd be happy if they brought back the play station.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

• Pray to god that i don't end up in Britain during the time when the witchcraft act was still strongly enforced.

• Sell it to Sony and live out my days comfortably.

• How are you even going to get a meeting to sell it to them?

• The magic of marketing, advertising and knowing what will happen before they do lol.

Of course I could always mass produce it and start my own company.

Screw Sony, Phoenix Gaming Corp in being born 1999 and we're taking the world by storm.

• I'd claim I made it and have Sony hire me in a top position all the while actually learning how to make that stuff and would also claim I made the game inside and be forever cemented in history as a genius

• Sleep - - -

• Be superior to the Nintendo 64 peasants.

• i would not accept coz... i will not get game discs anyways

• Sell it and use te money for foid xD

• Sell it, wait for the PC to be invented.

• Four games of my choosing? I don't have a specific choice, but games that weren't patented in name or design when the PS3 was released, then wait until the PS3 is released and present the game and console idea's to Sony, and hopefully become the head of their game design or console design departments and get a lot of money for the 'idea' of the PS4.