In this question you are a Knight, what do you do?

You're a Knight!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a woman knight, I'm like Brienne of Tarth, but I don't have to be huge to have my
    strength. I'm like the person you thought you could beat in a fight, but turns out they're really strong and have skills you only dream of.

So, I'm a knight for the most kind and just lord there is. My lord sends me off to protect his oh so gracious heirs when they wander off in the woods and are abducted by witches and trolls. My other main job is to rid the land of the supernaturally evil. I'm not like a typical war knight, but I'll protect the lands if need be. My specialty is battling magical beings, which requires strength and smarts. I'm well versed in the laws of enchantment and the power, and weaknesses, of supernatural.

I have a lover but not a husband because I just don't wanna be tied down yet.

My specialty weapon is a long sword made of fine Valyrian steel with blade oils like silver and herb water, depending on the beast I'm against. It's pummel is a growling dog. I probably have sexist nay-sayers calling me the Mad Bitch, but idgaf about those dusty peasants and gout effected sirs cause I swear I sold them wart be gone not too long ago.

I like eating meat I collected from my lords lands and I also have a garden attended to by my lover. He cooks for me a lot, and I bring him back neat things from my adventures, like werewolf claws, that he makes into jewelry.

My armor isn't the heaviest, but I do wear some. However, because I know about magic I create protection spells so I can stay agile while defending my lord's lands of evil magic folk.

I'm just though, and I wouldn't kill a nice witch or benevolent spirit for money or sport, because they are still valuable.

Basically, I'm a wise woman knight. My lord is just and I am knowledgeable in defeating the supernatural. I have a steady man that can cook a mean venison stew, and life is pretty sweet. I may even be promoted to lady before I die and rule my own lands. Whatever happens, I'm ever dutiful to my lord.

What Girls Said 5

• take of that armour because I'm boiling in there in this heat and it's way too heavy

• I don't want to be the knight. Can I be the damsel in distress instead?

• Find a horse I can ride on.

• is that a knight holding a katana? that's so weird.

• Get a horse.

What Guys Said 19

• 0|1
  • Escape the imperial captives that have me imprisoned. Proceed to the nearest town, called Whiterun to acquire supplies and continue to do the same thing with different towns for the weeks that follow. I meet a family, called the Starks. I killed them all. I soon learn some magic from a mysterious being named Stephen Strange. He teaches me some of the most intricate magical arts the world has never seen. I cast a spell on my own, which causes me to time travel to the year 2015. I see a kid on this large screen, called a television. He sounds like a girl which angered me and forces me to recast the spell to go back in time. I end up in 2077. I wonder if the time spell was ever reversible. I attempt to use the spell backwards and fires an immense amount of energy in the sky, which resembles a mushroom cloud. Soon the world was covered in debris of atomic fire and I find myself lying in a wasteland, I turn around and I see a man wearing a bulky, greenish armor. He is wielding a galting gun. "I need that" I tell him.

• Have a joust

• I carry out the kings orders! For the King

*hops on horse*
    *loses balance and falls on the ground*

• Im confronting Brienne of Tarth and say ''Come on Brienne of fucking Tarth! Tell me this is not Lannister gold in your hand!'' then I kill her.

• Pillage the village!

• I'll go brush my teeth and then take a nap.

• As it so happens, I actually am a Knight! I'm a Fourth Degree Knight of Columbus in the Catholic Church :-P

• First I change that Katana to a Longsword and a kite shield then I go do what the duties of the knight were.

• Learn some magic

• 0|0
  • Take off my armor and go to bed. I'm tired. Last post of the day.

• i will say to my lads prepare your armour fight for your land and be the Hero *Deep legendary voice*

• Do the harlem shake in this thing lol

• I'd fuck the queen

• Take off my armour because it very inefficient. Agility is better.

• slay a dragon duhhh... lol

• I slay a fucking Dragon.

• Well, If I'm a white knight I wear fedoras, watch My Little Pony and try to kiss feminists' asses in hopes of getting laid.