Girls, where are you from and what are you doing now?

Just bored and and wondered :) have a nice day :)

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm from Canada, born in China but immigrated to Canada 25 years old and today I read the entire book of matthew, drank a home made fruit smoothie and now I am making coffee. Tonight my cousin's family is coming over and tomorrow we are going to a funeral.

What Girls Said 19

• I'm from Latvia, and I'm eating ice cream at the moment.

• Im from Jordan but now i live on Spain ( im a mix between Jordanian and Spanish ) and im talking with my boyfriend 😍

• I came from my parents' result of making love and right now, I'm just typing up this crazy opinion statement :)

• Im French but live at US since a couple a years ago and im at the airport waiting for my fiance haha <3

• i'm from cali and i'm eating sweet pickles with cream cheese and ham with my daughter c:

• Very nice how old is she :)

• Its not too hard once you get used to it, i grew up fast and got out of party stage when i was young and i'm making good money so she has everything she needs (:
      i know some awful young mothers though, thats for sure.

• Very nice to hear that because when you first said i thought it was a young mother disaster. girls are super cute and i hope i have a baby girl too i mean in future :)

• east coast of the usa and playing disgaea

• I was raised and live in the US but I'm originally from the 2nd biggest city in the world... Can you guess without using the Internet? Lol

• Ohio, USA... At work.

• i'm in japan laying around

• im from south shropshire England and having a sneaky look on here while at work

• Haha, that's naughty :) Found anything interesting? :)

• Reading your last comment has made me feel a bit wet too lol

• lol its funny how it effects other people too

• I'm from the states and I'm going nowhere

• I'm from Tennessee and I have just been walking around day dreaming.

• Born and raised in African. Grew up and currently in the USA. I'm answering gag questions right now.

• New York and at work

• I'm from Wisconsin! And I'm eating xD

• What r u eating

• What are you doing today then?

• Working on sewing a quilt, doing a cookout thing with my family, possibly spending some time with my friend (it's her birthday but she's with family so maybe, maybe not), and then going to the fireworks with my boyfriend and his family :)

• I'm from south Africa and no I'm not black but I'm eating a white chocolate and cranberry cookie, laying in bed and watching movies.

• Lol white Africans be like..

• Oh my gosh that's fantastic xD "You just can't have too much AIDS"

• I'm from africa too :P Cameroon!

• I live in Italy and I`m doing the laundry xD

• Just chilling at home

• What would you like to do instead?

• Totally agree with you :)

• netherlands and i'm studying