Do you think it's appropriate for a 50+ woman to wear a dress above her knees?

Knowing her male students talk about how hot she is on rate my profs?

Oh, and she actually clicked a picture with a student, where she was letting him put his arm around her, and she was sort of standing to the side, (her chest sort of pressing into him).

Honestly? I think she likes the attention.

Most Helpful Girl

• ohh that's not appropiate, she ust be divorced or something and seeks for attention

• You know what's funny? She IS divorced.

• haha that was expected, she only wants attention from men she doesn't get no more

What Guys Said 11

• if she can pull it off then fuck it, I couldn't care less.

• She can't. I can see wrinkled legs.

I think she thinks she's really hot or something lol

• oh she's one of those. hahaa. she must still be stuck in her mid 20s.

• You say, "woman," then talk about "her students."

I think "professor" is important to put in the question.

It might be inappropriate in a class setting, but in the free world there's nothing wrong with it.

As long as she isn't showing any favoritism in class and can teach her material, her inappropriateness is of little consequence.

Even if you think she has wrinkled legs, you may not be the audience she is trying to impress. If her male students talk about how hot she is, then she has the goods for them.

• If she can still do it, fair play to her

• I don't think that a teacher should be flirting with his or her students.

But, generally, if you've got it, flaunt it, LOL.

• Is it bothering you somehow? Interfering with your objectives at school maybe? If so, how? If the board or those in charge haven't asked her to stop, if she's not violating any school codes, then what do you care?

There's no rule or age limit on wearing skirts/dresses above the knee.

• Its cool I had a few hot profs.

• Yes, it's appropriate for a 50+ woman to wear a dress above her knees.

In other news: it has been confirmed that Earth is not the center of the universe and that it has more than 6 thousand years!

• If you were a male 20 something undergrad, you'd be talking about how she wore that dress.

Like she doesn't know that.

You know I really, really hate this woman. And I mean truly hate her.

But then I see stuff like this, and think I'm the one whose lowering my own worth by thinking about someone like this.

• No I wouldn't. I would never refer to a woman like that. Never did, even when I was undergrad.

If you hate her so much - as I can see you do - you must have a reason other than her dress code. If that's the case, wouldn't be more rational to criticise her for that other reason instead of bashing her choices of clothes?

• Of course it's socially acceptable to wear a skirt above the knees... this isn't the 1950s

• A dress. To a student affair? You know every other professor except her was covered.

• You didn't say anything about her attitude... she's a bitch? All your groaning about is her dress.

• I think you suffering self esteem issues is a result of your insecurities... nothing to do with a teacher, you're just a bitter person

• What is your problem, it's her life, stop judging people

• Are you jealous? Sounds like you are a little bit...

• That is a teacher?

What Girls Said 4

• It honk you're reading too far into it
    Why the hatred towards this woman?
    Could it be perhaps you are envious of her?
    Because I sense the "green eyes monster"

• Honk= think***

• You can say what you want, but I find it sad that when someone hates another person, you think jealousy is the only motivation for that.

• I don't always think it's jealously
      BUT
      IN
      THIS
      CASE
      IT
      IS
      A spade's a spade sweetheart
      I'm done now 😊
      Go wallow in your hatred👍

• Sounds completely normal to me lol
    Just because your 50+ doesn't mean you can't wear fun clothes. And plenty of students take pictures with teachers, and it sounds like they were doing a regular pose.
    Nothing wrong with it at all

• I remember reading that she favoured boys and gave them easy As.

Seeing those pictures I can't help but feel like it's true.

• I've seen her favour others. I wouldn't be surprised if it's true.

I'm not saying those students are correct. I'm saying there's no smoke without fire.

• Report her if you think it's so bad. I've had plenty of teachers who were buddies with certain students, doesn't mean they're flirting or giving them free A's

• I don't care. She can wear whatever she wants and men too as far as I'm concerned. Her hotness has little to do with what she wears, I'm sure, if she's a looker.

• She's not.

And that's the funny part.

• See... that's what's interesting about attraction... it's subjective. So what you might think isn't hot... other people would.

• Yes, above the knees is fine, as long as she's is not wearing a mini skirt or dress.