Guys, What do you think about "Fake tans"?

Like ones that girls go to tanning salons for - NOT REAL. Spray tans are fake too. Uh hem. Just curious as to whether or not I should try going to a tanning salon or try to do it the natural way.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• They look like someone took your skin and then smeared it with a darker colored crayon

• Spray tan or tanning bed tans? xD

• Lol. Thanks for that.

• Didn't mean to say spray tan meant to say the bed one

What Guys Said 19

• Umm.. not really into tans to be honest.

If you develope a tan from working outside or what not, fine. It's part of who you are. But intentionally tanning is just... sad. Be it on the beach or in a booth.

• 0|0
  • Bad for the skin. If you wanna have beautiful and healthy skin in your future then avoid doing fake tans.

• Looks like they've been dipped in a vat of beans. And apparently in Japan there's a massive fetish for the whole "swimsuit shape not tanned rest of the body burnt to a crisp" look.
    But then they had an eye licking fetish fiasco, so it's not surprising...

• Haha! I didn't know that. Thanks for that bit of into.

• I think spray tans and fake tans in general are stupid. If you're a pale white person (no offense, but I live in mn where almost all the white people are pale), then you're that.

• fake tans look fake and most of the time look crap and make the girl and sometimes guy look like a fool and everyone ends up laughing at them behind their back because they look so bad

• Woman look like a giant flippin carrot when they do those fake spray on tan, or a gold coin with the tanning booth. I remeber when my friend ally did both of them within a week, she look like that burnt orange you see on chevys now.. haha either way i detest them.

• Looking fake equals ugly. And that goes for all the other fake crap women do, like eyelashes and long nails, overly whitened teeth...

• It's summer time here... iI say lavish up that beautiful sunlight and avoid a runny spray tan.

• I prefer pale, very white women or deep Hispanic women.

• It's all faking having skin color... even real tans. My opinion.

• I tan whether I like it or not. When I'm out in the sun I tan and I refuse to become some vitamin D lacking rat. The rate at which your skin darkens from being exposed to sunlight isn't fake.

• I live in the Midwest. I have natural olive skin, so in the winter months I still look like I'm tan. I just darken a bit more in the Summer.

• Yes. Olive colored skin is real pigmented melanin natural skin color. Not the result of letting the suns radiation burn you just enough for a temporarily darker skin color upgrade, which is what all taming methods are in the end with the sun UV being the most dangerous and unhealthy. Wish I had natural olive skin color😕

• stop doing it, its not a good look at all, especially for blondes

• I think white girls who try to tan do not look very good.

• I hate them.

• You must know that natural tanning is dangerous

• Yes I do. Any exposure to UV rays is capable of causing cancer. c:

• Stinking and hilariously funny to watch all the orange dweebs come out

• Natural. I hear the machines could case
    Cancer if you in the long run

• Go natural, if you're gonna do it. Fakes are like everything fake. They don't look right.

• Fake anything is bad. fake tans, fake hair, fake boobs. all bad.