Do you think it would be bad idea to let a girl drive a really high horsepowered car in a parking lot?

So the only problem is that it has a racing clutch which is harder than normal clutch and has 640 rwhp. The gas pedal is extremely sesitive and my only fear is if she presses it too hard cause tires will be spinning lol. Main worry is the clutch really. She's been bugging me about it everyday for a week cause she loves car. The funny thing is the sound scares her but when she's in the car she really likes it. lol. She said she would go slow, but with this car it's not that easy haha. So should i let her have a crack at it? or too risky. I told her to take it very serous and to listen to all the words i say and she agreed.

Most Helpful Girl

• oh that's so cute! lol

• cute? how lol. every girl says many things are cute. OMG you know what, this same girl who is apprently scared of the sound my car makes... the first time she saw it she was like "oh that;s a cute car". That's an insult to me lol, this car is suppose to be scary not cute haha.

Do you think i should let her try? i'm thinking i should

• Ok thank you for all the help, i really do appreciate it mooky!!! thank you :)

• No problem 👍🏽

What Girls Said 2

• Give her a test drive in an empty street not a parking lot, unless it's a big parking lot with no-one around. Even then, straight lines are better.

• I decided to do that. i'll take her tonight. I will make sure she learns throttle control first cause it's a super rev happy motor. She drives an old honda so it's HUGE difference lol. THe clutch is my biggest worry cause it's a racing clutch and a bit hard to get used to.

• Yeah just make sure there's plenty of space and you go through the instructions clearly. And be patient, i mean for me going from my old Ford to a Golf was a bit of a learning curve. The breaks were much more sensitive so even that took me a while.

• this car is basically a racing car no lie. everything from brakes, gas, clutch very sensitive. But she is a good driver, even though i keep teasing her and saying she can't drive lol, she is good.

• Give her a test drive and make sure she knows how to handle it. Then, if you think you can trust her, let her at it!

• I decided to do that. i'll take her tonight. I will make sure she learns throttle control first cause it's a super rev happy motor. She drives an old honda so it's HUGE difference lol

What Guys Said 5

• In a crowded one? No way in hell!
    I'd not let anyone try out a car like that in a place like that!
    Chances are most people would plaster your car in an other nearby car! Start out on a completely empty parking lot, and let her get the solid hang of it.

And... why the hell do you have a racing clutch on a regular car? It's cool, i know (especially if you got a turbo with a pressure release valve. That sound when the turbo drops the pressure), but it's completely useless XD

Which car is it you got?

• I would let her have a go

• yeah, i will let her have a go in it, hopefully we don't get killed lol

• Not even a regular guy who's been driving a Stingray the past two years could handle that amount of power and a racing clutch. It's a baddddd idea.

• i let her in a oopen big parking lot and she spun the rear tires almost everytime lol, she still needs practice, it's a hard car to drive for the very first time

• I'm quite sure 600+whp is hard to drive all the time. You have to have skill to control that much power.

• it's jump the initial start and you have to be light on the gas for the 1st and 2nd gears

• Does she know manual? If not than I say no... if she does talk her through how to handle the beast... tell her to easy the gas... tell her to get a feel before becoming mario Andretti

• yeah she knows manual, she's quite good at it, and i will tell her to take it easy, she drives a old honda

• Yeah she won't be used to the sensation accelerator and the difference in HP from her vehicle

• i guess i can tell her to slowly rev the engine, cause the rpm's jump very fast. very rev happy engine. Well if she can control the rpms and throttle i will let her dry and drive

• Let her test drive it. Why not?