Why do I shake so uncontrollably?

When I am extremely hurt, I start crying but then I keep on shaking and I have no control how to stop it. It goes on for around 10 minutes. I lose the energy to even hold anything. I feel nausea and I start feeling like fainting. My whole body heats up to an unusual temperature and my head hurts. Why does this happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds normal when your in pain

What Guys Said 6

• Go to a doctor
    This can be something really serious

• It's the third time. I don't want to see a doctor yet.

• It's simple, it's Because I came around you or you had a panic attrack

• Your body is going into emotional shock - All these things are your body coping with shock

• Oh.. okay... thanks for your response

• Sounds like a panic attack.

• Okay. Thanks for your answer.

• No problem. Your energy-drink habit surely isn't hepling either. You should allow yourself time to rest mentally and physically.

• You sound like a crazy bitch.

• It's called a panic attack.

What Girls Said 1

• Hurt emotionally? Do you feel dizzy and your heart racing too? It's most likely a panic attack - I've had these a few times. I'd advise you to go to a doctor. Good luck.

• Yeah I do feel dizzy and my heart pounds too. It has happened 3 time till now for the same reason.