What would you if you woke up and found yourself as a soldier in WWI?

(You choose who you fight fir.)

1|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Depending on what I was, I might think it was neat for a bit, like if I was a pilot or something. But then, I'd remember just how dangerous it was and get pretty scared in a hurry.

Honestly I'd probably want to find a change of civilian clothes and slip away as soon as possible, and try to find a way to get back to my own time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fight for family, nobody else

0|0
    0|0
    • That's not how war works, bro lol

• Show All
    • Yeah, you sound like a black guy who says he'd walk up to the slave master back in the day and tell him to suck his dick

• I don't think you fully have a grasp of the situation you're talking about lol

• I would climb into a panzer iv tank, aim it on the window of the fuhrers house and attempt to hit the fuhrer while he is still sleeping in his bedchamber. Afterwards i´d take the punishment, knowing that i was able to save milions of lives, beliving that i would be remembered in the future as the guy who changed the fate and made life better for everyone who would still be alive inside the camps.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't want to kill anybody and I don't want to fight for any stupid political ideology. So I'll kill myself.

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers" Fenelon.

1|2
    0|0
    • Yeah, helping to free thousands of Jews who are being murdered by the Nazis is just some stupid political ideology

• Show All
    • I got excited when I saw 19 notifications. Turns out 14 are comments...

• @BlueCoyote Are we know all details about all wars? Not just only WWI and WWII, cold war, vietnam, yugoslavia, korean etc. Some of them still remain in darkness :/

• I would take my gun, stick it in Hitler's butt, and fire!

0|1
    0|0