If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Mine would be teleporting or fore sight.

Most Helpful Girl

• The power to heal.

• This is awesome ability.

• Yes, it is.

• Thanks! 😊

What Guys Said 8

• Super sleeping. I want to sleep some more

• It would be the power to have u in ma arm right now 😉

• To read minds.

• Yikes, that is a very challenging power. I would not want it, but more power to you. 😃

• I would love to be able to fly

• The ability to be the second Jesus. Enough said.

• Mindcontroling whoever i see fit and make it a way to entertain myself like if i´m bored in a nightclub then i just make the bartender throw a bottle of beer on some big, strong dude while it turns out to be a fight and i just keep siting with the other people watching the fight happen. Or i could just make a pornstar fall in love with me instantly, she could make my food then, talk to me whenever i´m sad, i could slap her booty whenever i feelt like it.

• The power to change society and apply my laws so that everyone was under my command.

• The power to have any woman fall in lust for me with the snap of a finger. Married, non married, straight, lesbians, even nuns. Whenever I'm horny I'd wake up go to work, fuck my supervisor. Go home then fall asleep wake look on the side walk and choose a girl whose out for a walk or jog to come in my home and pleasure me. - I'm horny now

What Girls Said 7