If your swimming suit got seriously torn when you were underwater, to the point your genitals would be visible, what would you do?

How would u get out of da water then? Especially if da beach was really crowdy…note u were pretty much faraway from da shore. Would u rather stay in or go out and face ‘em?

To all those who would shout their friebds for a towel... how would u send em a signal if they were outside?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• I would approach someone swimming nearby and I'd explain the situation in hopes of them bringing me a piece of clothing from my bag which would be located on the shore.

• would u trust him? he might b a thief and steal sth else from yer bag

• I'd take my chances. I do not keep expensive material things with me anyway. So I have nothing to lose. *shrugs*.

• I would walk out of that water and to my car like Daenerys Stormborn walked out of Khal Drogo's funeral pyre.

• You'd have to get out eventually so I would just try to hold as much of it up as I could and hide everything with my hand.

• I'd do one of the following-
    -Cry and then they'll feel sorry for me
    -Wait until people leave
    -Play dead so they won't think twice about the fact that I'm naked 👍🏻 (I prefer this one tbh)

• I'd rather kindly ask a trustworthy looking individual to bring me my clothing. I could also find a way to repair the suit temporarily, even if it looks weird. I would never want to end up walking out half naked in public.

• I go to all beaches topless in a thong so wouldn't be phased at all walking to the shore totally naked.

• i guess stay in however long i want to then cover with my hands when i get out.

• I would swim closer to an acquaintance and ask them to bring a towel... or... just catch a moment when nobody is looking at the area where I'm and I would run quickly to my towel (it's crowded, people don't pay that much attention and I can put a hand down there to cover more) or... there are always kids with toys around... I would ask a kid to borrow a large toy to cover my intimate parts and then run to my towel, get the towel on and get the toy back to the kid... and... to the hotel :D!

• Call my family or whoever I'm with over to pass me a towel lol
    Or sort of improvise, pull it down so I hide any exposed areas!

• I don't go swimming just by myself so I would just ask one of my friends. But if I was swimming "by myself" for some odd reason I would ask someone who seemed like a good person to get my towel.

• I would probably try to stay underwater as long as I can then after that I would swim to get out and cover with my hands.

• Hope that i didn't go to the beach alone so maybe my friend could grab something from the bag. If I am alone then I guess I'm asking a stranger

• I would get whoever is with me to grab some clothes and a towel.

• This is why I don't swim 😂😂

• Grap the nearest person's hand and use him/her to give me a piece of something.. To hide, you know..

• Cover what I can with my hands and just walk out!

What Guys Said 6

• If you had a friend there with you (a mate as you Brits say), you could stay in the water where it was at least waist deep while your friend went for a towel. Then you could wrap the towel around you before you came out of the water. But if that didn't work out (no towel, no friend) then you'd just have to wing it.

• I'd have to be swimming at like super sonic speed or in a river full of rocks and or fish for that to happen lol, as for signaling for a towel, I'd shout for them to throw me one.

• I think hand coverage and do the walk of shame

• I would probably rub my dick until I got an erection first and then get out.

• I would think "what the fuck with this speedo, man!" and just take it off and go shower naked in front of everyone while I'm cursing.

• I would drown.