Isn't it new year everyday?

Because on this day's date from last year's same date is a year after, so it's a new year. Same goes for tomorrow or yesterday.

Isn't it new year everyday?

• Yeah you smarto
  • Maybe
  • No you stupido

Most Helpful Girl

• I think what krushhbrownies is trying to say is that it's a new year from the perspective of the exact same day last year, same thinking as anniversaries.

Hence, from July 1 and after, it has become a whole new year from last year's July 1's perspective.

Of course this is just a philisophical question not to be taken literally or seriously. This way of thinking isn't even new, but kudos to you for having a "sudden clarity clarence" moment, epiphanies are awesome! ^_^

Most Helpful Guy

• Since the start of the calendar year is completely arbitrary, I'd have to say yes. But if we celebrated every day no work would ever get done.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah you smarto :D

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like a good idea to me

• It's a new day every day, not year

• It's not a new year when following the calendar but it is a year apart. We live in a 12 month cycle so we are using years to represent when the cycle restarts and which stage we are currently in.

• Technically since we're in 2015 still it isn't a new year but a new day?