GAGers how would you react if you saw your name in pink (if you are a guy), and how if you saw your name in blue (if you are a girl)?

Sth happened 1 day, and yer name (ONLY urs... others would still have their gender's color) started appearin in da other gender’s color. How would u react?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like blue so I wouldn't mind. I don't really like the concept of "boy colors" and "girl colors", it would be nice if GaG let you choose what color you wanted to be.

• that'd b really gr8

• It would be really awesome if there were more colors other than blue and pink!

What Girls Said 14

• I wouldn't mind.

BUT I do like the colours. Unlike a lot of people. Haha. Although I like it because I like how shows the variety of different perspectives and it's quite interesting to see those from males and those from females.

Yeah pink and blue shouldn't be gender specific and blah blah but it's just simply easier and clearer because those colours are typically for those genders. Just because Blue represents guys in this case it doesn't mean I didn't or couldn't wear a blue shirt all day? or that a guy couldnt wear pink.

It's simply society that places judgement and ridicule in anything they can and colour choice is an easy target.

• I'd embrace it. I think it would be funny XD

• I wouldn't mind. I love blue, but guys might have a different opinion on their name appearing in pink...

• i wouldn't really care maybe i'll laugh

• I wouldn't really care at all

• it would b good... i'll pretend i m a guy.. and say shitty stuff like guys do..

• not all guys...

• haha.. i know.. i was kidding.. but it would b funny to talk about my dick when i would not have one.. i would ask the sooo many stupid questions.. and i would send msgs to guys... about sexting and stuff... so they would know how much it annoys me when they do it..

• Saw my name where, exactly? It wouldn't bother me because I like blue.

• Oh. You were talking on GaG. I thought you meant in real life or something. But no I wouldn't mind anyway.

• I wouldn't mind. Its just a colour. As far as people know I'm a girl and not a guy its fine

• I always liked blue. I would not mind.

• I'd roll with it. Besides my user name says girl in it soooo...

• A guy could easily use "girl" in his name... it's not forbidden

• Are you going to get me banned? :O

• nope i can't do dat, and i'd never do it... it wouldn't annoy me, i'd find it funny actually. but admins might have some different opinion

• i wouldn't really care cuz the color blue was mad by god n the sky is blue so why would n also i love blue it's on of my favorite color but not # 1 or 2

• I feel like gender color's are so outdated, I love blue and would love to see my name in any shade of blue.

• On GaG? (Filler)

• It's really interesting :o Then, all of my questions start with "hey, I'm girl not boy.." :D

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think I would care to be honest

• Well it's an opposite day I suppose. I'd be fine with it

• I would change my profile picture to a woman's and take advantage of asking questions that I would like to see girls start asking.

• I'd still be happy since ghey marriage is legal now ☺️☺️☺️

• Its a bloody colour I don't care.

• This would be hilarious actually.

• I love pink so I wouldn't mind it at all :)