Not even a week since the Supreme Court cleared the way for gays to marry and now pedophiles and polygamist are wanting rights too. And not only that?

Here's what leftist didn't see coming. First of all the surpreme courts decision made was based on the 14th amendment and that decision legitimizes gun holder permits in every single state in the union. Not only that but it has also given pedophiles and polygmist a play in the game too. Now pedophiles are demanding they have rights too. And today a polygmist has applied for a marrage license to marry another wife. For those who believe in giving gays rights to marry and those who are against it given these events what is your take on it now explain. Do you see it as a mistake and do you think Pandora's box has been opened.

• Yes the supreme court made a horrible mistake
    25% (1)80% (4)56% (5)Vote
  • No no mistake was made live and let live.
    75% (3)20% (1)44% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• We all knew that people are going to use the equality as a chip or bargain one way or another

0|1
    0|0
    • That's true the IQ's in the crowd knew anyway. But were you against or for it?

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• The mistake was the federal government overstepping their bounds and passing a poorly thought out piece of legislation. It's something governments do a lot these days when trying to get in with the popular crowd.
    Legalising gay marriage was right though. Seriously, how the hell can you be more religiously backwards than the irish? (Sorry Ireland we love you). ... And THE POPE!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • I disagree that legalizing gays was the right thing to do and done so against the majority of the nations approval. Not only that allowing one form of perversion while disallowing another is hypocrisy at its finniest.

• Show All
    • Ah screw. it I really don't care. I've had this argument too many times, and Im not even christian. Have fun.

• Jude 1:7 In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

There you go.

• Where'd you here that from? Shaun hannity and O'Reilly? Get your head out of your ass.

0|0
    0|0
    • Did you come here on purpose to make yourself look like a idiot or does it just come naturally for you?

www.krtv.com/.../montana-polygamist-family-applies-for-marriage-license

• Show All
    • Now you're trying to skew or spin things and what you're saying isn't true. All it takes is to google "pedophiles same rights as gays" or type in into youtube to see what you're saying isn't at all true. But either way you left out polygamy so what's your take on polygamy then?

• Let them if its not forced by religion and its consentual