My half-sister is hot.. and all my friends are always telling me this?

I'm 16 and my half-sister is 29.
Anyway, she looks like a gorgeous model and all my buddies are always teasing me about how they want to fuck her.

I never thought of her like that (considering she changed my diapers as a baby), but she's pretty hot now that I think of it. When I was 11-13, I used to get boners hugging her or sleeping in the same bed as her (if I got scared).

Is it ok that my friends talk about her? Or that I got hard when I was in middle school from her? I feel gross...

Most Helpful Guy

• lol... middle school kids get boners over everything man. Whatever, don't worry about it.

Personally, I think it's a little strange that your friends say that stuff to you. I would never even acknowledge how good looking a friend's sister is... let alone date her. I set those limits on myself but obviously a lot of guys don't care. It just depends on what type of crew you wanna fly with.

• You've never had a friend who mentions a girl they find hot? hmm...

• Well yeah dude, my friend's sister is hot as fuck. I never fucking told him that tho lol

• ya, I get it

What Girls Said 3

• If the things your friends are saying about her make you uncomfortable, ask them to shut up. Nicely. Nobody wants to hear that kind of crap about their sister.
    And about the boner thing... 13 year old boys get boners from just about everything. I wouldn't worry about it.

• If probably punch someone if t he y said those things about my older step brother. Although yeah I agree he's hot. Don't let your friends do that to you if you don't like it. Shut them up, make fun of them for something they are touchy about ya know? There's nothing wrong with finding her hot as your not acting upon it. You can't help thinking someone is attractive right? And don't feel bad about bones you got in middle school cx dwelli ng will get you nowhere

• I don't think its ok for your friends to talk about her like that, and I also think its wrong how that happens to you when you're around her. Its just that, not only is she your half-sister, but she IS your sister, and its like you're hitting on her in a silent way. Its also kind of disrespectful for looking at her that way when you guys are related.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't worry about your friends talking about your half sister, be proud she is hot. Don't overthink things, a tree would give a teen boy a boner.

• 0|0
    • holy fuck that's funny XD

• Eh, natural reaction from a straight guy, it happens