What's the weirdest dream you had?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was pregnant, leaping over grass hedges trying to avoid wolves, and climb a steep mountain then I had miscarriage while jumping, and cried into my mattress that was bombarded with ten stuffed animals. Then I was running away from short people wearing vampire face paint.
    There was also this nightmare I had as a kid where Matt (from Lizzie McGuire)'s face was on a cereal box that was erupting from black oil held in a tire swing in a raining backyard. Apparently boys' faces on a box of Corn Pops saying "Daddy, daddy give me money" is frightening to the four year old me.

• XD that is one of the most hilarious things I've ever read. Thank you for posting that.

• Glad I amused you with my unconscious sleepy happenings ;)

What Guys Said 8

• I had a scary vivid dream I went down stairs there was a dust storm rolling in I stepped outside the moon was huge and bright red dark clouds were rolling in it was preedy windy started raining and it smelled like metal I don't know how to explain it ha I stuck out my hand a drop hit it and it was red and it burned my hand like it was a mix of blood and acid or something then body's started falling from the sky they were screaming and hitting the concrete walls the houses cars and street I was like wtf then I hear a buzzing noise and a storm of big roaches stormed in there were tens of thousands just a. Lack cloud of these things it was crazy ha then I woke up

• One of those lucid flying dreams - It only hsppenrd once

• Being a psychopath and actually killing someone

• That I was on the other side of the world and the only person who could see or hear me was my dead sifu. Like I was a ghost. The dream seemed to last forever and I woke up covered in ice even though it was summer time.

• Had a dream about a new episode to a show that was going to air the next day. Never before seen episode... When I tuned in, it was practically the same play by play from my dream.

• I was in a world where is full of impossible figures and all mathematical, physical, chemical, biological and medical rules do not apply.

• I had hand held jets that I could hold onto and actually fly around at very high altitudes.

• Fcuking the living shit out of your mom...😂😂😉 could you say thank you to her because last night I was in a hurry...😂

What Girls Said 11

• All my dreams are weird so this is a very hard questions. XD

I've had dreams where my sister got decapitated, dying from a box jelly fish sting, futuristic schools being prisons, alice and wonderland type dreams, being able to see the future from making out or fucking, my brother dying in a fire, mummy attack, a lot of car wreck type dreams, Cinderella working at taco bell in her ball gown... The list goes on and on. :D

• I had a dream where I was in a room full of mirrors and the reflection of me kept repeating "this is all just a plot on a grid".

Then I woke up and tried to interpret the message: I think it means that my life is a grid. And every event that takes place is a plot on it. That's why life has its ups and downs and eventually it'll look like a line graph if I can connect all the dots.

• I had a dream a few days ago where my family and I were driving somewhere. Then the sky was brown and there was a funnel cloud. We knew there was a tornado but then we realized that we were going to get caught in it. We didn't get out and go to the ditch or some building for some unknown reason. We stayed in the car and got lifted near the tornado not into it and then we went up into the air then went back down gently.

• I had a dream where all members of One Direction were at my house for a party, and then all of a sudden they were trying to kill me/ rape me. By the end of the dream they had caught my house on fire, and I was outside running from them, except I could barely move. Then this guy came to help and I woke up... Is this what I get for not being a huge One Direction fan?

• I once dreamt that ever store I went into was being held up by a dead president. People were running and ducking and everything. My mom and I had to sneak out the back of Kmart. Ahh it was scary because it seemed so real because the stores were the same ones in my town. 😳

• I used to have a recurring stress dream about marrying my ex's best friend (whom I can't stand).

• Someone raping me. The worst and weirdest.

• I became a goat with the head of einstien, i was the smartest being in all the cosmos, and i ruled all... yep weird.

• Last night I had a dream that I saw my husband, which I've been separated from and haven't seen for about 6 months, and his teeth were rotting out of his mouth.

If anyone can explain that one to me, I'd love to know what you think.

• so I had a dream... it was post-apocalyptic... everyone was dying all around me random people. Yep I have dreams about killing people sometimes. I'm not a sociopath pshhhhh

• Haha I was the lead singer of system of a down and I effing rocked!! Mark Wahlberg did an opening of good vibrations 😂😂 and Beyonce was there thinking she was going to take over the show... 😂😂 weird yet awesome!